Services DesignedByJack | Quality, Professional And Affordable Graphics By JACK

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't need anything right now but just wanna say that I love your work! :D
Thank you, I appreciate it! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1454263299,1454263236][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm back doing Graphic Design full time now, so will have the time to respond to everything. Feel free to contact me to enquire about getting work done… Let’s get my creative juices flowing again shall we![DOUBLEPOST=1454333937][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm in the process of bringing my website back up an running; which means that the images that are not able to be shown on the first page due to them being hosted by my site, will be back up.

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright guys, I have the time to design a few more graphics for you guys... Hit me up, if you want something designing!

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Can I get the link for the icons? I cant message you :/

Brice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Wow. You are truly amazing, I love your designs they are so great, with the mine craft one though I do suggest you use a less common background. Maybe look up "Minecraft shader screenshot" other then that your work is truly a piece of art. GLWS

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow. You are truly amazing, I love your designs they are so great, with the mine craft one though I do suggest you use a less common background. Maybe look up "Minecraft shader screenshot" other then that your work is truly a piece of art. GLWS
Thanks dude, I appreciate it!

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I get the link for the icons? I cant message you :/
Just currently updating the icons at the moment, the process should be finished soon. Once completed, I'll send you the link! :D

TheLunchBawx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Hey man, your stuff is amazing! I was wondering, for your logos, do you first sketch them out on a piece of paper first/sketch it in photoshop or do you just start making the logo in illustrator?

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, your stuff is amazing! I was wondering, for your logos, do you first sketch them out on a piece of paper first/sketch it in photoshop or do you just start making the logo in illustrator?
Hey dude! Cheers, I appreciate it. It all depends on the request, but more often than not, I make a few quick sketches using old fashioned pen, and paper which I will send to get approval before i import them into Illustrator!

Jack.

TheLunchBawx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Hey dude! Cheers, I appreciate it. It all depends on the request, but more often than not, I make a few quick sketches using old fashioned pen, and paper which I will send to get approval before i import them into Illustrator!

Jack.
Alright cool.

Jack Lloyd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright cool.
☺[DOUBLEPOST=1466724063,1466723987][/DOUBLEPOST]Still taking graphics requests guys. Just hit me up!
Currently in the process of getting my personal website back up and running too, so you guys will be able to see my full portfolio. I'll keep you updated![DOUBLEPOST=1466724824][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel free to hit me up using the following methods...

Either reply to this thread, or via...

Email: designedbyjack@yahoo.co.uk