Custom Thumbnails

No. From what I know,you need to monetize your videos in order to get those custom thumbs. That's been bothering me for days since I can't monetize.

Because its annoying. And I am at risk of getting clicked bombed. So I can never ever get a full partner if I am clickbombed
ah, i see.

Is there a certain amount of views you need to get before getting custom thumbnails?
i got mine around when my view to subscriber/video ratio (or some kind of other ratio) reached the threshold for CreatorX (the banner appeared on VidStatsX on the bottom left of page).

Well I monitized all my videos then unmonitized a few days after and they still give me custom thumbnails even though the videos not monitized.

Well I monitized all my videos then unmonitized a few days after and they still give me custom thumbnails even though the videos not monitized.
I monetized, but never made an adsense, as I was under 18. I then figured out if your a gamer, you can get screwed over as the content isn't yours, so I just unmonetized, no harm done. FREE THUMBNAILS WOO

But i still dont get it it :( Do i need to monetize my vids and then unmonetize my vids?????? I rlly want custom thumbnails :D And i know its pretty hard for gamers on YT to monetize since its copyrighted content but i just want to make my own thumbnails XD Since im full of ideas ;)

Back