Custom Thumbnails

KillerTeddy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When you monetize, you can choose whether or not to monetize every video you upload (theres an option), just unmonetize it every time and DONE!

MC4Pros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
But i still dont get it it :( Do i need to monetize my vids and then unmonetize my vids?????? I rlly want custom thumbnails :D And i know its pretty hard for gamers on YT to monetize since its copyrighted content but i just want to make my own thumbnails XD Since im full of ideas ;)
Monitize your videos then unmonitize and then your next uploadwill be custom thumbnail nonmonitized and the rest of your videos too.

Reactions: Lawlz

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Its pretty random.. its a program they have been rolling out for awhile.. there is no secret formula.. unless you are a partner.. you have to just wait until they activate it for you..

unknown_user908234902

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Its pretty random.. its a program they have been rolling out for awhile.. there is no secret formula.. unless you are a partner.. you have to just wait until they activate it for you..
This. It may take a while, but focus on your content. I had to wait around a month. Not too long (I had previous channels with it enabled).

DannyBoy33

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For anyone who tries to monetize but it gives you a sign up error just disable your adblocker. Not sure if anyone else will have that problem, but thought i'd let you know.