Creator x Partnership

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
So I have been on youtube for a while now and have always wanted to become a yotube partner and get my name and content known well anyway so I applied for a range of different neworks over the past month and heard good things about them so me and my friend applied yesterday he got turned down today but I still have not got a email from them and I applied a while before him also just wanted to know what network if this one isnt is good for my channel and what creater x are like thank you.

Sometimes it takes a while before you hear back. They check out your channel and see if they are interested in you. When I applied with fullscreen.net it took about a week and a half before I heard anything back. But now I am partnered. Just keep uploading and eventually you will get partnered :)

Sometimes it takes a while before you hear back. They check out your channel and see if they are interested in you. When I applied with fullscreen.net it took about a week and a half before I heard anything back. But now I am partnered. Just keep uploading and eventually you will get partnered :)
thanks

Personally I have had no problems with Creator X. They are always active on the forums here (I am 99% sure they will comment on this thread) and you can always pm them when you need help. So therefore there support is really good. Keep in mind I have no experience with other networks.

Personally I have had no problems with Creator X. They are always active on the forums here (I am 99% sure they will comment on this thread) and you can always pm them when you need help. So therefore there support is really good. Keep in mind I have no experience with other networks.
thank you

So I have been on youtube for a while now and have always wanted to become a yotube partner and get my name and content known well anyway so I applied for a range of different neworks over the past month and heard good things about them so me and my friend applied yesterday he got turned down today but I still have not got a email from them and I applied a while before him also just wanted to know what network if this one isnt is good for my channel and what creater x are like thank you.
Thanks for the interest!

We're running at about 7 business days right now for application review. Some get done quicker than others for various reasons. Also, it's important to make sure you're checking the right email and spambox. (cannot express enough how often this is the issue ha) If it goes past 7 business days, then feel free to PM us! (or post on our profile page if you can't)

As far as what we're like "details" wise, we're a Fullscreen sub-network for emerging creators, so you get Fullscreen benefits but an easier to reach threshold. Here's a thread that should be helpful and expands on differences: http://yttalk.com/threads/differences-between-fullscreen-and-creator-x.24946/ We're also intent on providing smaller creators great support! :D

Hope that helps and good luck! :)

I am 99% sure they will comment on this thread
You win! ;) ha Thanks for the comments, as always. :)

Thanks for the interest!

We're running at about 7 business days right now for application review. Some get done quicker than others for various reasons. Also, it's important to make sure you're checking the right email and spambox. (cannot express enough how often this is the issue ha) If it goes past 7 business days, then feel free to PM us! (or post on our profile page if you can't)

As far as what we're like "details" wise, we're a Fullscreen sub-network for emerging creators, so you get Fullscreen benefits but an easier to reach threshold. Here's a thread that should be helpful and expands on differences We're also intent on providing smaller creators great support! :D

Hope that helps and good luck! :)

You win! ;) ha Thanks for the comments, as always. :)
Thank you for the info and I put the same email as the one that is linked to my youtube account so it should be fine and thank for all the support also do you think my channel is good enough I asked someone who is partnered with you and they said my channel is good and has a good chance.

Thank you for the info and I put the same email as the one that is linked to my youtube account so it should be fine and thank for all the support also do you think my channel is good enough I asked someone who is partnered with you and they said my channel is good and has a good chance.
Looks good. :) Two things that might throw off your application...

1. Your daily views need to come up a bit. (Aim for 100!)
2. We need to see more recent uploads. (not really enough since coming back from hiatus)

Otherwise... no copyright strikes/issues, no banned AdSense, no invalid click activity are the main things.

We suggest seeing what happens with your application before worrying because they can approve based on other things! If you do get a denial, don't sweat it... simply keep at it and re-apply in 30 days. Also, you can contact us to take a look before re-applying. :) (PM or post on our profile)

Hope that helps and good luck!

Back