Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slack I think, you could try any of the passwords you use for accessing their internal softwares if you have any :) If they dont work then you would likely no longer be staff.
Ah! Well I am under contract and me no longer being an employee is a bit more complicated than that.
Also, what's with Yttalk these days, my YouTube related post was deleted despite not breaking a single rule..

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through Styxie. Micheal, did you get paid yet?[DOUBLEPOST=1468319718,1468311687][/DOUBLEPOST]It looks like creative nation forum is down! Or is it just me?

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #1161 - 'Invision Power Services CIC Default Page'.png
    FireShot Screen Capture #1161 - 'Invision Power Services CIC Default Page'.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 7
Just saw that there, hopefully they havent paid their Invision Power Board bill since they are going through them for the forum, no payment here and it was meant to have been sent Friday. Should expect it today at the very latest, two working days it can take apparently.

Sorry to hear you didnt get a reply Styxie, I am the same too but enough is enough really and if you don't speak out about these problems others tend to experience the same poor treatment in silence. Good luck man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1468325327,1468320327][/DOUBLEPOST]Their forums are back on again, most likely forgot to pay IPB, still no payment here/email from Currency Fair, hope it was sent out on Friday.

Have tried to get in touch again, through email, skype, pm, etc and no response. Really don't want to investigate my legal rights..But I may be forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back