Comedy Collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously these collabs are not for my benefit, (It will gain me nothing but a smile)

Seems kinda vain? How would collaboration not benefit you? The goal of collaboration is to collaborate and work with other people. If it is not benefiting one another it serves no point.

Seems kinda vain? How would collaboration not benefit you? The goal of collaboration is to collaborate and work with other people. If it is not benefiting one another it serves no point.
Im gaining a smile, you forgot that part.(Its not vain as its clear im not asking for view requirements or any other requirements, i would have collabed with anyone, just for the hell of it.)

Im gaining a smile, you forgot that part.(Its not vain as its clear im not asking for view requirements or any other requirements, i would have collabed with anyone, just for the hell of it.)
That's besides the point. I am just curious as to why you think you won't benefit from collabing from others. There are a lot of awesome people on here that could benefit your channel greatly. Even more so than a smile.

That's besides the point. I am just curious as to why you think you won't benefit from collabing from others. There are a lot of awesome people on here that could benefit your channel greatly. Even more so than a smile.
Its not that i dont think i would benefit, its that im not putting my name on anything and collabing on their channel, not mine ^^, i dont wish or want to gain anything from it to be honest with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back