Comedy Collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right ^^
You're going to loose quality stretching anything really, its less noticeable the better your image is though heh.
i stretched it for the bottom of my face look, did you notice any quality loss in my vid? The camera got my entire room, not just me ^^, trust me, its EPIC.

i stretched it for the bottom of my face look, did you notice any quality loss in my vid? The camera got my entire room, not just me ^^, trust me, its EPIC.
As far as I know YoTube does not support 4K
Also the latest video of yours I checked was 720p

As far as I know YoTube does not support 4K
Also the latest video of yours I checked was 720p
again, i stated, i lowered the quality 3 times for render, and i had already stretched it to meet 4k requirements then cropped to where i wanted my face. Youtube supports 4k, MysteryGuitarMan has a vid in 4k.

The question i asked you is if the quality of my vid suffered, i already know the answer is no but yea.

again, i stated, i lowered the quality 3 times for render, and i had already stretched it to meet 4k requirements then cropped to where i wanted my face. Youtube supports 4k, MysteryGuitarMan has a vid in 4k.

The question i asked you is if the quality of my vid suffered, i already know the answer is no but yea.
I have no clue why you are going through so much trouble for making videos ^^
Maybe I just dont get your workflow. Just going to say that making the video upscalled to 4K then cropping is not the best way to do it, you can crop and zoom 1080p footage in Premiere (for example) with no quality loss.

I have no clue why you are going through so much trouble for making videos ^^
Maybe I just dont get your workflow. Just going to say that making the video upscalled to 4K then cropping is not the best way to do it, you can crop and zoom 1080p footage in Premiere (for example) with no quality loss.
i do this for my viewers, not for what is easier, work ethic sir.

Yea but there is often a way to do things that is easier and works exactly the same if better ^^.
i rather it be hard, sorry, i have more fun this way and after effects makes the process smooth, you do things your way, imma do them mine, i hate presets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back