Comedy Collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rather it be hard, sorry, i have more fun this way and after effects makes the process smooth, you do things your way, imma do them mine, i hate presets.
They aren't presents, but there is a good time saving way to edit which makes the final product look better.. ^^
Like to crop in Premiere, you can click Motion> Zoom

They aren't presents, but there is a good time saving way to edit which makes the final product look better.. ^^
Damn yo, get off his nuts, he likes doing it HIS WAY! Geez, take a hint there sir.

tryna say my final product wasn't in real HD sir? if not then i dont get this "Better" you speak of, and please when your explaining something to someone, dont recommend products they have to pay for, EVER, unless your willing to pay for it, for them

Damn yo, get off his nuts, he likes doing it HIS WAY! Geez, take a hint there sir.
I am not on his nuts, upsizing footage to 4K then cropping it or downsizing is not a good way to do things, it hurts the quality of the video. It's called trying to teach someone a new way to use stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1381516914,1381516863][/DOUBLEPOST]
tryna say my final product wasn't in real HD sir? if not then i dont get this "Better" you speak of, and please when your explaining something to someone, dont recommend products they have to pay for, EVER, unless your willing to pay for it, for them
I recommend paid products ALL the time and no one so far has issues with it, if they want free stuff they just have to ask, fair enough you can edit your way, I was just trying to help you.

I recommend paid products ALL the time and no one so far has issues with it, if they want free stuff they just have to ask, fair enough you can edit your way, I was just trying to help you.
i know but your using the wrong terms to do it, sounds more like your criticizing than helping ,also just a little tid bit, when you recommend a paid product it makes you seem like a douche, just letting you know, people wont say it to your face but they are offended that you believe they should pay for what ever(Even though it may be in their best interest), always go for the free option, and hint the paid product, hint as in "well it would be faster in 'blah blah blah' but we are not using that currently", this way they know their is a better product whilst maintaining their dignity. ^^ i am never gonna act harshly to anyone really so as you can see i was not offended by anythingm just saying, im doing it my way, all the time, regardless of how much easier it may be.

I am not on his nuts, upsizing footage to 4K then cropping it or downsizing is not a good way to do things, it hurts the quality of the video. It's called trying to teach someone a new way to use stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1381516914,1381516863][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sinc said he knows what hes doing with the 4k thing. You're not "helping" him by berating him into seeing it your way bro, thats all Im saying.

i know but your using the wrong terms to do it, sounds more like your criticizing than helping ,also just a little tid bit, when you recommend a paid product it makes you seem like a douche, just letting you know, people wont say it to your face but they are offended that you believe they should pay for what ever(Even though it may be in their best interest), always go for the free option, and hint the paid product, hint as in "well it would be faster in 'blah blah blah' but we are not using that currently", this way they know their is a better product whilst maintaining their dignity. ^^ i am never gonna act harshly to anyone really so as you can see i was not offended by anythingm just saying, im doing it my way, all the time, regardless of how much easier it may be.
Thousands of people here recommend paid proucts, because sadly the best stuff is paid. Now if you want free stuff, just ask and there is some great stuff out there, like Lightworks, OBS, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1381566178,1381566154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sinc said he knows what hes doing with the 4k thing. You're not "helping" him by berating him into seeing it your way bro, thats all Im saying.
Sigh, that's not the way to do it but fine. I'm just trying to understand what he's doing and trying to suggest a quicker way to do it.

Thousands of people here recommend paid proucts, because sadly the best stuff is paid. Now if you want free stuff, just ask and there is some great stuff out there, like Lightworks, OBS, etc.

this here made no sense, thousands of people commit suicide each day, doesn't mean its right or socially acceptable.

this here made no sense, thousands of people commit suicide each day, doesn't mean its right or socially acceptable.
Not really comparable to someone recommending paid software.
This is life, sadly sometimes you have to pay for things, if you want recommendations of FREE stuff, specify it must be free ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back