Can someone please help me get more exposure?

Symph haha I think i'm too heavy bro. I'm a whole 108 pounds
Hahahaha the image of my skinny lanky a** trying to piggy back your skinny lanky a** is pretty hysterical. Especially if you imagine I've got my arm socks and my frilly scarf on, and you've got your top hat with the rose through it and all black, we'd look like total idiots and probably go down instantaneously hahahahahaha

I am liking your channel...is nice and dark, I SUSCRIBES!! :devilish2:
yeah he puts a really nice feel into his videos. It's gothic, but in a romantic kind of way and his videos are both angry and funny it's just, straightedge is a cool dude man.

yeah he puts a really nice feel into his videos. It's gothic, but in a romantic kind of way and his videos are both angry and funny it's just, straightedge is a cool dude man.
I learned allot of what i know about ranting from this man right here. Great videos, amazing singing voice, funny as freak. XD. Thanks my brother!

Hahahaha the image of my skinny lanky a** trying to piggy back your skinny lanky a** is pretty hysterical. Especially if you imagine I've got my arm socks and my frilly scarf on, and you've got your top hat with the rose through it and all black, we'd look like total idiots and probably go down instantaneously hahahahahaha
LMAO. Viral video GOLD right there XD. Harlem shake (Piggy back ride addition) hahah

Back