Can someone please help me get more exposure?

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
"To ask why we fight is to ask why the leaves fall......It's in their nature" O.O

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Symph haha I think i'm too heavy bro. I'm a whole 108 pounds
Hahahaha the image of my skinny lanky a** trying to piggy back your skinny lanky a** is pretty hysterical. Especially if you imagine I've got my arm socks and my frilly scarf on, and you've got your top hat with the rose through it and all black, we'd look like total idiots and probably go down instantaneously hahahahahaha

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I am liking your channel...is nice and dark, I SUSCRIBES!! :devilish2:
yeah he puts a really nice feel into his videos. It's gothic, but in a romantic kind of way and his videos are both angry and funny it's just, straightedge is a cool dude man.

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
yeah he puts a really nice feel into his videos. It's gothic, but in a romantic kind of way and his videos are both angry and funny it's just, straightedge is a cool dude man.
I learned allot of what i know about ranting from this man right here. Great videos, amazing singing voice, funny as freak. XD. Thanks my brother!

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Hahahaha the image of my skinny lanky a** trying to piggy back your skinny lanky a** is pretty hysterical. Especially if you imagine I've got my arm socks and my frilly scarf on, and you've got your top hat with the rose through it and all black, we'd look like total idiots and probably go down instantaneously hahahahahaha
LMAO. Viral video GOLD right there XD. Harlem shake (Piggy back ride addition) hahah