Can someone please help me get more exposure?

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
I have 194 subscribers and i just want to get to 200 or more for now. Can someone please give me some advice on what i can do to promote my channel even more? I could really use the help or the advice. Thank you all so much in advance =].

I have a free ebook, that I have posted on a thread on this forum, you can click the banner in my signature to be brought to it.

I have 194 subscribers and i just want to get to 200 or more for now. Can someone please give me some advice on what i can do to promote my channel even more or can someone help me get to at least 200 subscribers? I could really use the help or the advice. Thank you all so much in advance =].

#1 Hint, make good videos! And to get subscribers, make some kind of theme. I have a couple OK videos and no theme, so I have WAY less subscribers than you but a lot more views. My own tip to myself is; make something that you would share with all of your friends if you saw someone else make it. Right now I'm riding on my dog videos since I'm not in the Navy anymore (which is sad because my most viewed videos are navy videos). I've had a video make it onto an Animal Planet TV special, but it still didn't get me much extra exposure on the net as far as I know. Just try to think what the world would randomly search for or want to see, and then make it....

Hi there, I have just edited your thread slightly. You can ask for advice in here but you cannot ask people to go to your channel and subscribe. Thanks.

#1 Hint, make good videos! And to get subscribers, make some kind of theme. I have a couple OK videos and no theme, so I have WAY less subscribers than you but a lot more views. My own tip to myself is; make something that you would share with all of your friends if you saw someone else make it. Right now I'm riding on my dog videos since I'm not in the Navy anymore (which is sad because my most viewed videos are navy videos). I've had a video make it onto an Animal Planet TV special, but it still didn't get me much extra exposure on the net as far as I know. Just try to think what the world would randomly search for or want to see, and then make it....
Thank you for the advice but most importantly thank you for serving our country! :D

My advice is patience.
WoWScrnShot_040512_131920.jpg

Back