Request Can I Please Have A Free Intro?

I molest animals then I eat children and throw them up, then I run over puppies in the parking lot of a toy store, then I around naked in the store, jumping on little kids.

Uh........You alright? (This escalated quickly xD)

What happened to you liking me? I feel a bit left out now. Symphy, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!

(Are we going to start spamming this guys thread?)[DOUBLEPOST=1374466713,1374466631][/DOUBLEPOST]

Aw shucks :)

With all due respect, this thread is spam is it not? AND I LIKE YOU TOO JEEZ DO I NEED A WET WIPE FOR YOU???

I like to stick my toenail clippings inside of my nostrils then violently rip them out whilst taking a huge blood filled s**t while praying to the devil. Will you partake in this activity with me?
No I will not, what in the hell is wrong with you man? I'm going to call the mental hospital! :wideyed2:

Rape much? I'm calling the cops[DOUBLEPOST=1374467629,1374467585][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dry wipe please :'(

bwahahahahahahaha omg how have I not seen you two posting before? LOL I've been missing out!

bwahahahahahahaha omg how have I not seen you two posting before? LOL I've been missing out!

I'm always on here :D Unless i'm doing some satanic wor- I mean video gaming (-.- Too close)[DOUBLEPOST=1374467877,1374467841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lmfao, I'm ending this now haha xD It was a good quote change battle but I think you beat me!

I believe it was a tie :D Good one though

I have great respect for a man who knows when he's beaten.

Well its good to know I've got the respect of some fellow forum goers! :D What can I say? I'm a realistic person and lay down the truth, I think me and you have that in common (relating to this thread)[DOUBLEPOST=1374468142,1374468117][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm always on here :D Unless i'm doing some satanic wor- I mean video gaming (-.- Too close)[DOUBLEPOST=1374467877,1374467841][/DOUBLEPOST]

I believe it was a tie :D Good one though

If you say so then sure! :p

Well its good to know I've got the respect of some fellow forum goers! :D What can I say? I'm a realistic person and lay down the truth, I think me and you have that in common (relating to this thread)[DOUBLEPOST=1374468142,1374468117][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you say so then sure! :p

hehehehe I don't post enough anymore but yes, I gained respect on this forum loooong aggoooo for always saying what I mean and how I really feel. It's not changing anytime soon, I apologize when I'm wrong, I stick to my guns when I know I'm right. If that's how you are then by God, we are AMIGOS PARA VIDA

Back