Request Can I Please Have A Free Intro?

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am looking for a person to make me a Intro Or give me a design for an intro:)
You can find websites that will make a free intro for you by Google searching. :)
One example I can give is Vimeo, they give you a free trial and let you make a few intros which aren't HD.
But still better than nothing. :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
symphonious7 telling it how it is xD Jumping out of the gates and asking for something for you seems a bit unfriendly. Considering you haven't been talking to anyone or being in the community. All he was saying is: Get involved, then try making personal threads.
and to reiterate, we're not mad like "oh we'll never accept you now!!!" Naw man, just like BTurt said, we're just telling you how it is. Real friends let each other know the truth, so don't take it as an attack, it's us trying to help you assimilate into this community well :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yes, I do tease. But I'm serious right now, I actually found out where to buy it....right here. Lol, thats no link! You have been fooled again my good sir. :)
hahahaha omg I like you. LOL

Reactions: OxterManHD

krazycousins1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can find websites that will make a free intro for you by Google searching. :)
One example I can give is Vimeo, they give you a free trial and let you make a few intros which aren't HD.
But still better than nothing. :D

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What happened to you liking me? I feel a bit left out now. Symphy, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!

(Are we going to start spamming this guys thread?)
Yeah, this is the new random conversations about nothing thread (for the time being)