Request Can I Please Have A Free Intro?

krazycousins1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am looking for a person to make me a Intro Or give me a design for an intro:)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A wise man once said "If your good at something, never do it for free". So if you want a intro, I suggest paying YTTalk Cash, or finding a thread advertising free intros. Requesting like this won't get you much :/

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Also, you're hogging the portal. You're sending the message "it's all about me" to our members. If you want us to take you seriously, go into OTHER people's threads, show an interest in THEM and the COMMUNITY let us know you care about us and our channels and our thoughts and our feelings and let us know you actually want to make friends. Thus far fresh out the gate you're seeming very "Look at me!!"

Reactions: Christoffer

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Well sorry i almost ended the world symphonious7
So now you're what, trying to say "Oh sue me! All I did was make some threads!" Like is that serious how you responded to me trying to give you advice? Am I reading it wrong? You didn't almost end the world, you're simply making an off putting first impression and I'm telling you why. If you don't wanna take my advice by all means don't, but I doubt you'll make many friends or get very far here that way, but far be it from me to tell you how to post.

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So now you're what, trying to say "Oh sue me! All I did was make some threads!" Like is that serious how you responded to me trying to give you advice? Am I reading it wrong? You didn't almost end the world, you're simply making an off putting first impression and I'm telling you why. If you don't wanna take my advice by all means don't, but I doubt you'll make many friends or get very far here that way, but far be it from me to tell you how to post.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
symphonious7 telling it how it is xD Jumping out of the gates and asking for something for you seems a bit unfriendly. Considering you haven't been talking to anyone or being in the community. All he was saying is: Get involved, then try making personal threads.

Reactions: Symph