But why youtube me just me warnings? HELP ME :(

Guys, I'm desperate, I do not know what the cause... Since I have created a new video, I decided to put in the description a bit 'tag (not many), and after one hour I find myself with a warning .... I have already 6 warnings in the various channels that I ... the problem is that my friend does not have these problems, ie upload video with lots of tags in the description and does not receive any warning :( I wonder why this thing is possible, that I have received a lot of warnings, and he has already uploaded my video and put a lot of tag, is already the third video to be published on its channel since I've received the first warning..[DOUBLEPOST=1489519310,1489518883][/DOUBLEPOST]Because youtube takes me? why not others? because I get warnings and my friend right? I have to change the ip address from now on?[DOUBLEPOST=1489520161][/DOUBLEPOST]update, I received a new warning a few minutes ago, but it's amazing to youtube case check my ip when the public a new video?

YouTube doesn't like you putting tag's like that in your videos, leave your tag's in the area they specify for you put tags in. In your description you can put tags in but make it look like a normal description.

Example of Tags in the Tag Area:

Gameplay, Funny, Comedy, Horror

Description: Hey guys new gameplay I just did very funny, you'll love it if you love horror games with amazingly funny commentary. I hope you guy enjoy the comedy that was put into this video.

Hope this helps you out.

Guys, I'm desperate, I do not know what the cause... Since I have created a new video, I decided to put in the description a bit 'tag (not many), and after one hour I find myself with a warning .... I have already 6 warnings in the various channels that I ... the problem is that my friend does not have these problems, ie upload video with lots of tags in the description and does not receive any warning :( I wonder why this thing is possible, that I have received a lot of warnings, and he has already uploaded my video and put a lot of tag, is already the third video to be published on its channel since I've received the first warning..[DOUBLEPOST=1489519310,1489518883][/DOUBLEPOST]Because youtube takes me? why not others? because I get warnings and my friend right? I have to change the ip address from now on?[DOUBLEPOST=1489520161][/DOUBLEPOST]update, I received a new warning a few minutes ago, but it's amazing to youtube case check my ip when the public a new video?

Have you read YouTube's terms of service? It clearly tells you that tags in the description is against the rules. It's irrelevant what other people are doing. It just means they haven't been caught yet. Just like some people don't get caught speeding their first few times doing it, but that doesn't mean it's ok to do.

Don't use misleading metadata
Do not include metadata in your video that is not directly related to your video. It may be tempting to use popular terms or names in the description or tags to increase views, but if your metadata includes names or words unrelated to your video, you may receive a strike and your video will be removed.

Example: If you make a video about baking a cake and your video is not at all related to a popular singer, you should not include that popular singer’s name in your tags or description. Doing so may cause your video to be removed and given a strike if it is flagged.

Don't put tags in descriptions (tag-stuffing)
Tags are single words or short phrases meant to help categorize your video. Thoughtful use of tags can help users find your video through SEO (search engine optimization). YouTube gives you an opportunity to include these in the tags section of your upload. This is the only place you should put them. Tags are not meant to be placed in the description. Placing tags in your description is called tag-stuffing and this may cause your video to be removed.
Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7002331?hl=en

They only allow you to put so many tags in the tag area, it will do what it needs to do to pull up in search's don't add extra tags into the description because you couldn't put them all in the tag area.

If you have 6 warnings then you are doing something they don't like. Just write sentences using the keywords you want

I understand, but I sent three reports to this video( www youtube com/watch?v=5eiVyQxnF9Q), but I see that youtube is sleeping, still has not deleted ....
you can see that many uses in the description tag, so now I get the warning and this channel has immunity? it does not seem right :(

I understand, but I sent three reports to this video( www youtube com/watch?v=5eiVyQxnF9Q), but I see that youtube is sleeping, still has not deleted ....
you can see that many uses in the description tag, so now I get the warning and this channel has immunity? it does not seem right :(

Maybe he hasn't been caught yet, but again it's against YouTube's policy to do this. No YouTube channel has immunity he's channel can be blocked/deleted at any time.

Many things in life aren't 'right'.. Worry less about what they do, and make sure you aren't breaking the rules and things will work out better for you.

Once you are tagged for suspicious activities the tag will stay for a long time. Your friend was lucky not to be tagged yet and that's why he is allowed more things on YouTube right now but he may be "tagged" at any moment (by the algorithm or by a user).
Also the big YouTubers exist in parallel universe it terms of YouTube rules so avoid taking example from them.

Back