But why youtube me just me warnings? HELP ME :(

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah them Big YouTubers who make YouTube a lot of money I'm sure they get away with more s**t then the smaller YouTubers can.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah them Big YouTubers who make YouTube a lot of money I'm sure they get away with more s**t then the smaller YouTubers can.
Once per year (or per two/three years) they will hit somebody from the big one just to show that the "rules are for everybody" but do not fall for it. :)

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Once per year (or per two/three years) they will hit somebody from the big one just to show that the "rules are for everybody" but do not fall for it. :)
Only thing to do is just follow their rules so you don't get hit at all, it's not too big of a deal. The way I've been doing my videos been working just fine for me.

Reactions: chottom

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Let's pretend your video is a tutorial for how to lose weight, and the main keyword you wanted to target is "How to lose weight more easily".

Your description should NOT look remotely like this:

how to lose weight, how to lose weight more easily, weight loss tricks, how to lose fat, how to lose fat fast, speed up weight loss ...
etc etc

This is against the TOS and can result in your channel being removed. The tags section is the place to spam your tags like that. The description is for an English (or whatever language you prefer) description of your videos - tag spam is abusing the system and breaking the rules (and also won't work well for your rankings anyway). If your friend hasn't received any warnings/strikes yet, it's only a matter of time until he does. Doing something just because you see someone else doing it on YouTube is a terrible idea, since the vast majority of YouTubers don't know what they're doing - so at best, you usually end up with poor SEO when you try to copy others, and at worst you end up breaking the TOS and getting in trouble like you did.

How TO write an effective description 101 for the example weight loss video:

Today I'm making a video showing you guys how to lose weight more easily.

So if you've ever been been wondering how to lose fat fast rather than spending years trying to slim down but making no progress, then hopefully you'll find today's video helpful. I'll be sharing some of my top weight loss tips to speed up weight loss. If you have any questions or weight loss suggestions of your own, share them down in the comments below!
I bolded the tags that I included in the description to show you that I still fit tags in there. You don't have to bother using all your tags though. You should mainly focus on targeting one keyword, but then add a few other related tags.

Firstly make sure your whole description is in regular sentences, not tag spam. Now, start by including your main keyword in the first sentence. Then, include some other tags in your next sentence or two, and some general info about the video.

Great, now you're done. The only thing left to add is any optional stuff that you want to include on your videos like links to social media, external website links, etc.