BEWARE OF YOUTUBE MONETIZATION SCAM

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
YT Customer Service has sucked for me since day 1! It sure seems like they have gigged my account - somehow flagged it so I only earn a fraction of what I should. I don't know. If someone called them something like "pencil necked geeks" in some forum. Do you think some of them might take revenge if they saw it? I mean who are they anyway? Who knows what kind of powers they have. I guess they have some Bot that trolls all new vids for music riffs. I've fought them over several of my vids before only to end up totally ignored in the end. Took one vid down and re submitted and it was monetized right away! Go figure. AND there was NO music in it anyway.

And yes, they ALWAYS send you these BS form letter responses with useless answers and no mention of the specifics of the issue. I recently submitted 2 vids. One was of my cat romping around and the other was me working on my car. NO music in either one. And they gigged me on BOTH of them. Now they have this new [!] Symbol where the [$] should be. You click on that and up pops the same copyright, threatening letter we used to receive in our Google mailbox. Why is nobody mentioning this new tactic? Its been 2 days now. One more day of this and I will try my luck at re-submitting the vids. That has worked before. The other thing I have noticed is that whenever they do this to my vids - they don't get sh!t for views. Its like they send them off into perdition or something! I get so mad at them I could spit bullets. What a lousy, insulting job they do!

Exactly how you said it mate. who knows what powers they have. Unfortunately for me i've been losing it at them. Calling them retarded monkeys and incompetent morons. I'm not no longer in charge of emails to YouTube lol my partner has taken over that department. they are f*cking so frustrating. Just give us the fking answer and thats all we need to move on with our lives and keep creating vids but NOOOOOOOOOOOO they want to be arrogant mofo's and withhold information because we are worth nothing to them. Like i said, unless you are in the 100,000 mark of subs, then you are nothing and will be given this treatment until such time. My issues are now running on the 9th week mark as of today so i've decided to discontinue uploading to these 2 channels with bugs and just use the original channel from now on and advertise 'playlists' to my different styles of videos. And to think, they are a multi billion dollar company and the assholes refuse to spend money on proper support.

Wanna know whats even more sickening? ADWORDS have EXCELLENT customer support service. They even offer you FREE 2 months worth of support. fkn assholes. To advertise with them they will help you immensely. But when it's time to earn money they tell you NOTHING because if you get something wrong, they will get ALL the cash instead of you getting your share. This is why they tell you very minimal. Morons don't understand that they earn when we earn so WTF is the problem?

Just drives me crazy because it's very demotivating..

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest you have to take into account, how many partners are there? Around 1,000,000 (straight with youtube) and Probably half have contacted Partner support at least once, they may be the huge company Google but they have special departments and they handle all emails which I am sure can't be more than 10 people answering partner support emails and they probably get hundreds every week. Be patient, it took around 2 weeks for my inquiry with my CMS account and they answered it on the final email not just a copy/paste answer.

Also if your videos aren't marked White on green, they aren't monetized even if ads are showing. The ads displaying are probably default advertisements and have nothing to do with Monetization. Try the product forum if you want more information on why they aren't displaying from Top contributors.
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/youtube/monetization

I think it's "silly" to say they are scamming you, It's Google.. Your CPM has probably dropped that may be another reason why your earnings dropped as well.