BEWARE OF YOUTUBE MONETIZATION SCAM

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
ive heard of click bombing too, and i heard you can appeal it and you have to give them your publisher id, but you can get it back by making a new channel if your appeal gets approved, but then youd be starting over as far as trying to get subscribers on your new channel. sucks.

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Here are some more stats for you to prove Google are scamming:

My TDC channel is getting
10,000 - 15,000 views every week.

My TDT & TDL channels are getting
2,000 - 3,000 combined.

Now that i've made these complaints to them and switched off all monetization to TDT & TDL, my revenue has decreased to almost NOTHING! From what i was getting which was 100% it's now dropped to about 5%

Now you tell me if they aren't scamming? zzzzzzz assholes they are

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
well you just have to remember that google can take your youtube account from you. So I'd recommend to always have a backup channel or at least save your video clips incase you'd ever have to start over.

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Again i sent them this:

I told you guys i'm having issues monetizing TommyDamaniTUTORIALS. The [$] symbol stays grey. It will not change to green. It seems now the ads appear but now i cannot switch them off. The [$] symbols are still grey which is why i've made the TommyDamaniTUTORIALS channel private as i cannot confirm if the money is going to me and how much is coming to me.

I need you to fix the bug on the TommyDamaniTUTORIALS channel like i already have emailed you about. Did you not view the attached images? I've attached 3 screen shots to this email and i want the issues addressed.

Also, both TommyDamaniLIVE and TommyDamaniTUTORIALS are stating i'm not eligible for monetization. (as showned in the images attached to this email) So whats going on here? I don't care what you say, i need it to reflect on my channel and currectly it is not reflecting. My channel is stating "i'm not eligible for monetization" so where is the revenue going???

Why can't i access the section where i get to choose what adsense i want my revenue to go into for TommyDamaniLIVE and TommyDamaniTUTORIALS? Where has that gone??

And they reply with this:

Hi Tommy,
On the Video Manager, select videos you want to monetize by checking the box next to each video. You can currently select one page of videos at the same time. In the Actions drop-down menu, select Monetize.
Next, you’ll opt-in the video for different advertising formats. Then, click “Monetize.”
Finally, you’ll see a confirmation that your videos were monetized.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're going about solving your problem in the absolute worst way imaginable. I understand it's frustrating, but keeping your composure and resisting the urge to be aggressive is how you'll resolve problems.

I'm surprised anyone from YouTube responded. Now that they have, and are aware of you and your channel, don't be shocked if they promptly suspend your Adsense account after you decide to monetize again.

I've worked in similar situations dealing with support and I'm sorry to say but your channel and Adsense are probably flagged and will likely be frequently checked, by a bot or a human, for any reason to get you off their back. You may or may not be already aware of how easy it is to have your Adsense taken away from you, but negative attention to yourself will not be beneficial.

I would recommend replying, apologizing by telling them you were frustrated and that your emails were out of line, and then work from there.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

oTradeMark

Reaction score
I don't make videos for free so that them fukers can make money off me. I'm doing this to make a living. I don't see the point in making videos for nothing? I've just made a complaint to ftc so i'll see if there is anything they can do to assist me in dealing with these Google assholes
lol, that's exactly the kind of attitude to have when trying to resolve a concern with your "employer"

This isn't a scam, stop misleading people. And from the looks of your tutorial account being removed I'm guessing you were doing something you shouldn't have been and got punished for it.

PS... The fact that you only create videos to generate money tells me that you probably won't ever create a channel worth much anyways.... get your head/heart in the right place and create good content that people will enjoy and the money will follow.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Thanks for the head up!

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol, that's exactly the kind of attitude to have when trying to resolve a concern with your "employer"

This isn't a scam, stop misleading people. And from the looks of your tutorial account being removed I'm guessing you were doing something you shouldn't have been and got punished for it.

PS... The fact that you only create videos to generate money tells me that you probably won't ever create a channel worth much anyways.... get your head/heart in the right place and create good content that people will enjoy and the money will follow.
Hey moron this thread is for me to inform people of whats going on with me and my accounts with google. The TommyDamaniTUTORIALS channel is hidden BY ME you idiot because i have no control of the monetization on that channel and cannot switch the monetization on or off nor can i confirm that the revenue is actually going to me as that channel is stating that "i'm not eligible for monetization" even though ads are displaying on my videos and when i question this in the emails, all the questions get dismissed by google and they reply with some irrelevant b******t. Do me and everyone else a favour and stop trying to derail my thread. If you don't like this thread and what i'm posting here then don't come here and read it and leave hate/idiotic comments.. If something major like this is happening then PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT

If you actually read the content of this thread maybe you wouldn't've left such a dumbass post

oTradeMark

Reaction score
lol such hate... no wonder you don't get any help from anyone.

Do me a favor, stop misleading people by reporting something as a SCAM when it clearly isn't. It is an issue you are having with your monetization, aka bug, aka problem but most definitely not Google SCAMMING you. The last thing google cares about is the measly amount of ad revenue your channel is bringing in through adsense.

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I agree with Mark, although it's unfortunate the situation you're in - (and I hope it does get resolved), reporting it as a scam is a bit off the mark - youtube wouldn't single out your channel and deprive you of income on purpose.
Be patient and pursue it in a calm manner and it's the best you can do.