BEWARE OF YOUTUBE MONETIZATION SCAM

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have 3 channels: TommyDamaniChannel, TommyDamaniLIVE & TommyDamaniTUTORIALS

Now my TDChannel is working fine and has been partnered for 6 months... it's the other 2 channels that are an issue..

I've linked them all up to be paid to the same adsense account. I've been very suspicious that i'm not making a lot of cash since i have 3 channels.. Recently i've even noticed a drop in income and apparently there is no way to see what channel is making what when you have all 3 channels linked to the 1 adsense so i've emailed youtube support several times and they are being fkn morons by ignoring ALL of my concerns mentioned in the email like:
1. why do both my channels (TDL & TDT) state "i'm not eligible for monetization"
2. why does the [$] symbol stay grey but ads still appear on my videos? Whats going on here?
3. How can i be sure i'm getting paid from all 3 channels if recently i've had a drop in income?
4. i'm switching off all monetization until these issues are addressed and rectified

All they responded with was "if you switch off monetization then you wont get paid" AND THATS IT... They are IGNORING my questions in relation to the bugs, I have no control with switching monetization OFF for TDT

So since i've switched my TDL monetization off and my TDT channel to PRIVATE, my income has not even changed.

So where the hell has my revenue gone to the past 4 months for TDL & TDT??

Why are they constantly ignoring my questions??

GameUpOrShutUp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks for the heads up..gunna do research becuase i heard you can lose your partnership with these adsense for click bombing

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah Google doesn't respond to anybody really for anything. It sucks.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thanks for the heads up..gunna do research becuase i heard you can lose your partnership with these adsense for click bombing
yea you can I lost my adsense for the excuse they give to everyone "your account has been disabled due to invalid click activity"

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can also just choose to not show ads in your settings, that is why you have ads on your videos.

Tommy Damani

Keep it in my pants
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't make videos for free so that them fukers can make money off me. I'm doing this to make a living. I don't see the point in making videos for nothing? I've just made a complaint to https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ so i'll see if there is anything they can do to assist me in dealing with these Google assholes