awesomeness network/tv ?

They seriously accept everyone , even with 2 subs 0 views and no videos. (I have tested it myself, and there are lots of people who have tried too)

Oh that doesnt sound too good... Why would anone ever want to do that?
cuz their n00bs to the networ world. Im partnered with them, and now i really want to be unpartnered soon. im in a 2 year contract, but however they have given me a boost in my popularity which is good, and they stared me in one of their network vids. soooo, i kinda want to be unpartnered but still partner. im going to partner with either tgn or creator x next (after the next 2 years

cuz their n00bs to the networ world. Im partnered with them, and now i really want to be unpartnered soon. im in a 2 year contract, but however they have given me a boost in my popularity which is good, and they stared me in one of their network vids. soooo, i kinda want to be unpartnered but still partner. im going to partner with either tgn or creator x next (after the next 2 years
Ok I understand it from that perspective. Keep it up!

Just got a request from them for the first time... I don't know whether to be honored that they've actively tried to seek me out or to just be annoyed that they show up on my dashboard.

REJECT

I linked video, look in the comments...

This may be a tad late:

I am partnered with AwesomenessTV I sent in a help ticket with them, and i got a response. Some assholes dont read they're contract and get screwed over in the end. The main overview of the comments are, OMG get me out of here!. #1 Did they email support? #2 Have they waited 30 days? There are many people emailing in everyday. Its backlogs. Deal with it. But dont say crap about a network that isnt true.

I am with AwesomenessTV. They arent a Scam Network or anything. If they were a scam, they'd be gone by now... >.>

This may be a tad late:

I am partnered with AwesomenessTV I sent in a help ticket with them, and i got a response. Some assholes dont read they're contract and get screwed over in the end. The main overview of the comments are, OMG get me out of here!. #1 Did they email support? #2 Have they waited 30 days? There are many people emailing in everyday. Its backlogs. Deal with it. But dont say crap about a network that isnt true.

I am with AwesomenessTV. They arent a Scam Network or anything. If they were a scam, they'd be gone by now... >.>
Have you been payed by them?

This may be a tad late:

We know they arn`t a scam, but they operate by exploiting smaller channels for money, they don`t seem to have any morals...

They're generally just a scummy network, The contract states that they can use your image and likeness as well as any of your trademarks, that just screams terrible to me.

i dont remember seeing this in the contract, but they told me that they will pay as soon as you reach $100. so whats with the "we pay you every 30 days"? they're just a network who give you a push and no money until your big. imo

Back