Gaming Australian PC gamer looking to collab on Overwatch

Parthex

Hey all i'm looking to collaborate with anyone who has Overwatch (preferably Australian unless you can deal with high ping.) I want to record some funny moments and have a good time while recording. If you're interested you can hit me up on the blizzard app
Parthex#11699
or on steam @Parthex

thanks! :p

Hey all i'm looking to collaborate with anyone who has Overwatch (preferably Australian unless you can deal with high ping.) I want to record some funny moments and have a good time while recording. If you're interested you can hit me up on the blizzard app
Parthex#11699
or on steam @Parthex

thanks! :p

I'm from Europe but I've played with Australians before. There's noticeable ping difference but nothing too crazy I've noticed. I'm happy to collab but I'll wait and see if you get any other Australians as I'm sure that'll be better for you as you said haha.

I'm from Europe but I've played with Australians before. There's noticeable ping difference but nothing too crazy I've noticed. I'm happy to collab but I'll wait and see if you get any other Australians as I'm sure that'll be better for you as you said haha.
All good, if you're happy chuck me an add :)

Back