Gaming Australian PC gamer looking to collab on Overwatch

Parthex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all i'm looking to collaborate with anyone who has Overwatch (preferably Australian unless you can deal with high ping.) I want to record some funny moments and have a good time while recording. If you're interested you can hit me up on the blizzard app
Parthex#11699
or on steam @Parthex

thanks! :p

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all i'm looking to collaborate with anyone who has Overwatch (preferably Australian unless you can deal with high ping.) I want to record some funny moments and have a good time while recording. If you're interested you can hit me up on the blizzard app
Parthex#11699
or on steam @Parthex

thanks! :p
I'm from Europe but I've played with Australians before. There's noticeable ping difference but nothing too crazy I've noticed. I'm happy to collab but I'll wait and see if you get any other Australians as I'm sure that'll be better for you as you said haha.

Parthex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm from Europe but I've played with Australians before. There's noticeable ping difference but nothing too crazy I've noticed. I'm happy to collab but I'll wait and see if you get any other Australians as I'm sure that'll be better for you as you said haha.
All good, if you're happy chuck me an add :)

Parthex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If possible we could gather a small number of people happy to collab and have a lot of fun!