Are these copyright strikes fake?

I'll try to keep this short. I take youtube very seriously, and I take their copyright laws very seriously as well. I ALWAYS delete videos that get matched copyright ID.
I like to go to Video Manager > Copyright Notices just to make sure there isn't anything there.
I checked it yesterday and saw 2 new videos there. both had the title "Deleted Video: *video URL*"

These videos won't show me their titles. So... I don't know which videos these are. To top that, none of my current videos have been deleted, so where did these videos come from?
I looked up the claimants names and I'm starting to think they are fake claims. (at least one of them)

Claimants:
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Webenforcement@fox.copyright-notice.com
(株)日本アドシステムズ

Keep in mind that I use my own original content. I was not notified about getting copyright strikes. I have seen forums with people saying the first claimant is fake, I believe the second one is either an advertisement or anime company in Japan. I don't use anime images, anime video clips, or anime music in any of my videos.

Does anyone know if these guys are legit?

20 century fox is definitely a legitimate film company. But i can't tell if this was a fair claim on their side or not as i can't see the video they claimed.

the interesting thing is, these guys aren't really 20th Century Fox. They're Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is completely unrelated to Fox
(I noticed a lot of other people followed the link they gave but it shows they have no relation to Fox)
Also, its strange but I have no idea what the video is either. none of my current videos have been deleted

the interesting thing is, these guys aren't really 20th Century Fox. They're Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is completely unrelated to Fox
(I noticed a lot of other people followed the link they gave but it shows they have no relation to Fox)
Also, its strange but I have no idea what the video is either. none of my current videos have been deleted
I think thats their full name, its the same company. Cuz i found their full name listed in imdb list

maybe you're right. but just so you don't think I'm making assumptions, this is one forum I found regarding Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation: productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/dlu7z8MavxY
It seems like Fox doesn't respond to counter notifications so most people get there strike removed. what do you think?

Then maybe you could write an e-mail to google/youtube support. They might not answer that quick but since you can't dispute the claims cuz you don't know which video it is maybe they'll help you. Make sure you mention all that stuff because they probably won't wanna go back and forth with you on same issue.

I have no idea how to get into contact with google or youtube. the only thing I could find was youtube help forums (which no-one replies to) and this site, which is more helpful then that one

Back