Other Anyone wanting to join/start a community channel for younger youtubers?

Jashgreen96

Im your private dancer dancer for money im serious
Reaction score
I Kinda feel bad for derailing your thread so can i ask what this group channel would entail if it's interesting i might be inclined to join? Thecay1998 sounds interesting i'll definitely think about it. Would it be like a once a week kind of thing were we all get different days?

Cool pm me when you get everything together?
i dont have a skype and i dont feel like making one today so maybe tomorrow or monday or maybe next week?

Reactions: Matias Riojas III

Thecay1998

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Kinda feel bad for derailing your thread so can i ask what this group channel would entail if it's interesting i might be inclined to join?
Well basically i planned to create a channel that can represent all types of videos where each member could upload their videos if they wanted to. I think it would be a good way to make some friends we can talk to alot. Did this once before along time ago. it went really well untill we all kinda drifted apart[DOUBLEPOST=1367113570,1367113210][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Kinda feel bad for derailing your thread so can i ask what this group channel would entail if it's interesting i might be inclined to join? Thecay1998 sounds interesting i'll definitely think about it. Would it be like a once a week kind of thing were we all get different days?
You can do videos whenever you want. The aim is we have at least one video on the channel of something once a day. I plan to create a group on skype so that all of us can talk and discuss things there[DOUBLEPOST=1367114192][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cool pm me when you get everything together?
Do you have skype so we can talk there? you are the first person to join. There is another called julie she told me to message her but she hasn't replied yet.

She has Now. so there are now three of us

Reactions: Jashgreen96

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
The under 18 thing made me think of pedophilia im sorry but i had to say it .....
i cant be the ony one who thought this or maybe my minds is just extremely dirty.
View attachment 5711
i'm not trying to be mean though it actually sounds like a good idea not that i really mind hanging out with adults as long as they are not condescending to me like Matias Riojas III is a nice example of an awesome non condescending adult.:p Ooo Katherinejane001 is a good example to, also Luis Patino just turned 18 didn't he xD. I dont really feel like they act like they deserve more respect then i do and i appreciate that.
Awwwww, now come into my dark basement wth me. I have something cool to show you ;p

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hehe sorry, the only reason is because alot of younger people may feel inimidated by having older members in the group
My channel is open to all ages and I have a channel policy that there is to be no cussing and everybody must treat each other with respect. We're talking Hot Wheels and toy cars so anybody can collect at any age.

I like your project but I would encourage you to have it open to all ages who want to join your community.

Thecay1998

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is open to all ages and I have a channel policy that there is to be no cussing and everybody must treat each other with respect. We're talking Hot Wheels and toy cars so anybody can collect at any age.

I like your project but I would encourage you to have it open to all ages who want to join your community.
Yeah. I decided to get rid of the age limit. I understand your decision to have no cussing on your channel. That won't be the case on mine as cussing can make some things funnier.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You know what I think you're right! *Grabs feather pen and ink*

Dear,

Imaginary store clerk. You told me crab apples were actual crabs. I have yet to cook them because I was waiting on the right side dish. Then I get news from a very informative person named Katherinejane001 who tells me they are not made of actual crabs. You sir just lost a long time customer and will be hearing from the lying police.

From,
Someone.[DOUBLEPOST=1367112954,1367112909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sorry lol... Yeah I think were good :p.
That's right...you tell that imaginary store clerk that he's running a low imaginary business! SHOCKING! Think about the PEOPLE![DOUBLEPOST=1367117975][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 5717
I can literally hear the Dawson creek theme music playing in my head while looking at this picture.
*I dont want to wait for our live's to be over*Katherinejane001 i wanted a response :cry2: i put my heart and soul into that meme. xD
That is the most awesome meme I've ever seen. But how the HELL did it know I have no soul? That's creepy man....it's creeping me out!