Other Anyone wanting to join/start a community channel for younger youtubers?

The under 18 thing made me think of pedophilia im sorry but i had to say it .....
i cant be the ony one who thought this or maybe my minds is just extremely dirty.
My-Girlfriend-Calls-Me-A-Pedophile_o_98662.jpg
View attachment 5711
i'm not trying to be mean though it actually sounds like a good idea not that i really mind hanging out with adults as long as they are not condescending to me like Matias Riojas III is a nice example of an awesome non condescending adult.:p

Haha. Yeah the whole age limit thing was because i was afraid that some of the adults might be patronising to the younger ones. Also if i was to make so only under 18's can join i realise i would be limiting myself to the type of content that could go on the channel because after browsing around on youtube the content made by younger people tends to be worse. I'm fairly proud to actually have a better microphone than a potato aha

You clearly don't know him very well ;)

You're right all i know of him in actuality is that he enjoys molesting donut's like this one and was recently divorced from his pet rock. AikoMiyoko then married this rock and proclaimed that one day they would have children. So yea thats all i really know of him. Ohh and he also supposedly really enjoys burritos, i don't know if he also enjoys molesting them though but who knows as you said prior i dont really know him. xD

qmeme_1366777964033_302.jpg
animated-pet-rock.gif

These donuts comforted him during his time of need though... sadly they didn't know of the donut above hopefully they didn't share the same fate.
qmeme_1367040548682_942.jpg
my burrito.jpg

The under 18 thing made me think of pedophilia im sorry but i had to say it .....
i cant be the ony one who thought this or maybe my minds is just extremely dirty.
My-Girlfriend-Calls-Me-A-Pedophile_o_98662.jpg
View attachment 5711
i'm not trying to be mean though it actually sounds like a good idea not that i really mind hanging out with adults as long as they are not condescending to me like Matias Riojas III is a nice example of an awesome non condescending adult.:p Ooo Katherinejane001 is a good example to, also Luis Patino just turned 18 didn't he xD. I dont really feel like they act like they deserve more respect then i do and i appreciate that.

Of course I'm not condescending! Now run along and play on the swings. Haha, just kidding. I wouldn't want anyone being condescending to me, so why would I do that to anyone else? :D

You're right all i know of him in actuality is that he enjoys molesting donut's like this one and was recently divorced from his pet rock. AikoMiyoko then married this rock and proclaimed that one day they would have children. So yea thats all i really know of him. Ohh and he also supposedly really enjoys burritos, i don't know if he also enjoys molesting them though but who knows as you said prior i dont really know him. xD

View attachment 5712
animated-pet-rock.gif

These donuts comforted him during his time of need though... sadly they didn't know of the donut above hopefully they didn't share the same fate.
View attachment 5715
View attachment 5716

That poor donut :/

View attachment 5712
animated-pet-rock.gif

View attachment 5715
View attachment 5716
HAHAHA XD! Oh man please don't tell me I am going to have to change my title to the Doughnut Molester xD

Back