Other Anyone wanting to join/start a community channel for younger youtubers?

HAHAHA XD! Oh man please don't tell me I am going to have to change my title to the Doughnut Molester xD
All you would have to do is take the de away from railer but no I'm sure in reality you don't molest the foods you enjoy eating...., with anything other then your mouth but then again if food wasn't so delicious these things wouldn't happen to them look at this cake, look at it say it isn't asking to be digested.
rainbow+fish+cake+and+slice.jpg

All you would have to do is take the de away from railer but no I'm sure in reality you don't molest the foods you enjoy eating...., with anything other then your mouth but then again if food wasn't so delicious these things wouldn't happen to them look at this cake look at it say it isn't asking to be digested.
rainbow+fish+cake+and+slice.jpg
That cake just looks amazing O.O. Also the Doughnut Railer XD.

I think he should get a stern letter too!
You know what I think you're right! *Grabs feather pen and ink*

Dear,

Imaginary store clerk. You told me crab apples were actual crabs. I have yet to cook them because I was waiting on the right side dish. Then I get news from a very informative person named Katherinejane001 who tells me they are not made of actual crabs. You sir just lost a long time customer and will be hearing from the lying police.

From,
Someone.[DOUBLEPOST=1367112954,1367112909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sorry lol... Yeah I think were good :p.

Back