anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

Hey there, looks like your channel trailer isnt much of a channel trailer cx so i'll just review on the sent video

+
good voice
clearly understandable, friend also understandable (lill less but good enough)
Your friend seems to be having fun c:
you really get into your role
nice outro c:
high quality video
-
No introduction, as a viewer who's only seen this video, i have no clue what you're supposed to do. (ok, i know what payday is and i know what minecraft is, but an introduction would still help out a lot)
You don't seem to enjoy playing it, its as if you're too concentrated on playing the game right that you forget to have fun doing so.
^Maybe you were having fun, but it didn't really seem like it, maybe try to be a bit less serious or something. Unless it's your goal to play get like the best score ever in the game, but that doesn't seem to be your focus. Also your voice being a bit monotone during the course of the video doesn't help there.

Oh god i look very negative here, what i mean to say is put some more expression into it, try to have some more fun and show it. oh and an introduction would be cool c:
On the other hand your setup seems to be good, audio and video are well done.

Thanks for the advice man I will try and improve for my next video :D

reviewed: herobrine's mansion pt.2
+
Co-op is always good, makes the interaction between you guys interesting
You guys are consistently talking
The quality is alright
The dude with the real high pitched voice is heard well most of the time
-
You asked for a drum roll nearly the entire first minute but nothing happened when they did, which makes it quite an odd intro
Sometimes it gets difficult to understand what you guys are saying, partially because of the audio quality and partially because of eachother (especially the lower pitched dude is difficult to hear)
you didn't put any annotations at the end.

now quickly a + bout your channel trailer, well timed with the text!
all i all tho theres still a lot of room for improvement especially concerning the intros to your videos.

Alright, I see what I can do to make this better. Thanks for the advice.

your channel is pretty cool man, i enjoy your animation work i think you deserve more subs and views for what you do, keep it up!
It would be nice if you could click on that red button below and check my channel out and tell me what ya think, thanks! :)

You could take a look at my hangover video if you want

The question is not whether i want it, but whether you want me to
c:

Alright, I see what I can do to make this better. Thanks for the advice.

very welcome!

your channel is pretty cool man, i enjoy your animation work i think you deserve more subs and views for what you do, keep it up!
It would be nice if you could click on that red button below and check my channel out and tell me what ya think, thanks! :)

heey thanks man c: i will!
also, i'll get to reviewing in the afternoon and ill try to review your channel today.
Thanks again c:

Alright lets see, as you guys suggested i'll only review the video
+
the introduction is adorable, very much fun to hear.
all of your voices are clearly heard, good to follow
the entire lets-play is full of laughter and such, very entertaining
your accents are fascinating
-
co-operative videos with 3 people can become a bit difficult as it gets hard to know who is talking (for new viewers)
as you've said, its not very focused at the audience, but i personally have trouble doing that in co-ops so i'm not very sure how to help there :/
after you beat the level you repeated a part? with music? Maybe it's something you guys do as a sort of unique thing, but i don't really understand what it's for
The actual outro was 7 seconds or so, which is a bit short for me as a viewer to decide which of the four choices you gave i should click.
^ adding to the last two, your outro doesn't say much about you, it's good that there is an outro of sorts, but i believe if you would've just pot a clip of you guys saying 'bye guys, till next time' or anything like that, it'd have been a more logical ending.

Heh. looking at what i wrote it seems as if i found it bad because of the big amount of -'s, but seriously, you guys are really entertaining and seem like cool people to hang out with. Your video seems professional, but maybe your outro is a bit too vague.
anyway, was a pleasure to review you guys c:

The part that "replays" a few bits of the video is for the collectables in the stage c: There's usually 3 green stars and a stamp in each stage, and I put that at the end of the video if people want to know the locations of said collectables. The outro is actually just two options: previous video of the game, and next video of the game, but yes, 7 seconds might be too short. The outro length isn't really consistant, as I take a clip from the next episode, but I could try to make at least everyone of them 15seconds-ish :)

And thank you for your review ^^

that's very nice of you!

Hey
euhm
i'm actually not entirely sure if that means you want me to review you or not cx

a + already, love your 'everyone is awesome' mentality c:

Can you review my channel? :3

alright slenderdude, i just had a look around your channel and i guess this will be reviewing what ive seen till now
+
awesome music, i can't make music at all so i find it very impressive
you have a lot of variety on your channel
the 'how old are you' actually works well, and you have a lot of informal or guide-like videos which are always a help to the youtube community.
Your channel is definitely not one of the mainstream letsplaying or vlogging channels that youtube is overloaded with
nice editing skills :D (explosion on dirt& spy of overkill)
the spy of overkill video is quite interesting with the fighting and the angles.
^your stage fighting skills, video editing abilities and use of background music are quite impressive c:
-
your channel is called Alanj2007 Games. I honestly had to search for gaming-related videos. So that was a bit odd.
There are many spelling mistakes in your channel trailer. feel free to ask me to correct it in case you want to redo it, but in the 47 video there are at least 4 big errors that make it a bit harder to figure out what you want.
Also, why do you have a 'reveal your age with math' video as a channel trailer? It's a cool video but maybe you could try putting a video there that actually says something about you yourself, or your channel.
I tried to understand the 'spy of overkill' video, but i have no idea what the spy's goal or intention was. also the text is a bit vague.
[DOUBLEPOST=1391004822,1391003751][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys this is an epic thread for finding new people :) :D

Alright i'm not going to get into this much, and i understand you believe covering op mammary glands with such a tiny logo is enough. I mean you put time into that thats for sure. but i still have to say I find it not to be concealing enough.. i'm sorry and you may disagree with me here, but i don't feel comfortable reviewing you there.
Nothing personal.[DOUBLEPOST=1391005509][/DOUBLEPOST]

Alright! lets get into reviewing your video

+
Love the deep voice
Awesome game, also very relevant to your youtube name therefore an awesome combi
your intro is clear, it says nearly everything a new or old watcher would want to know before watching the video
high quality video up till 7:45 and from 11:10
voice clearly heard over game audio
I was totally gunna say fox too
Nice outro, clear and a good hook into your next video
-
even though i love deep voices, its very monotone and sounds a bit mumbly
You put one picture of a bunny in the video (maybe something more i skipped a bit) but thats i believe all editing-wise you put in there as variety. Would be awesome if you added some more extras in there or so.
after 7:45 the quality suddenly goes down (goes back up at 11:10). Its way less quality within a second, i dont know how i just hope it's not something that occurs often in your videos.

Back