anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

thanks. although idk how my outro isnt clear the image or music?

haha don't worry, i said 'also you have a clear and pro-looking outro,' with what i meant your outro is good c:[DOUBLEPOST=1390775654,1390775531][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the honest review! Btw, the other half of the channel asked what you mean with 'inside jokes' :p
haha cx well i meant jokes like 'only bilbo read the terms' - kinda stuff, and the constant deadpool references cx[DOUBLEPOST=1390775839][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks so much! No big improvements?
sorry man! as far as i can see your channel is looking good for now c:

Hey check out my channel.
The Channel Trailer is fine. Video doesn't matter as long as you pick one.
Thanks man!

Hello,
I am a fairly new Youtuber, I try to keep a few videos a week. I would appreciate it very much if you reviewed and critique my channel. My feelings would not get hurt if you don't like my video(s) overall, I am really looking for some serious reviews so I know how to make my channel better. I am working on getting a new channel banner (should have one within about a week) and I am getting better at my video editing skills. I still however think that someone else's opinon would be very helpful to my overall channel. I am in the process of editing a few more videos but I have to wait to upload them as I did them with a friend and he has some of his own videos 'stockpiled'. Also, quick word on my Minecraft Live Streams, that is the highest quality that I can stream with my internet. I'm not on a fibre connection yet and won't be for another 2-3 years.

Here is my latest decent (in my opinon) video that I have uploaded

I thank you in advance for rating my video/channel.

It would be cool if you would review one of our videos :)
Don't need to bother with the channel trailer, as it's just the first episode in our latest series :p
www.youtube.com/user/TinyLunchboxGamers

I know we don't really talk to the audience, we will try to improve on that in future videos. But it's not that easy when you are playing a co-op/competetive game with two of your friends sitting nearby. xD

Hey buddy! If you have the time, I'd like you to review my channel :) Let me know what's good about it, and what things I need to improve!
Attached below is my video

Ok- all those who've requested, there were quite some people who wanted a review so most will have to wait till tomorrow- soz!

Can you review my channel please

alright there we go
I reviewed your skyfall video-
+
You talk all the time, definitely a big plus
The intro at 45 seconds is clear and makes it understandable
Your voice is clearly heard, the music in the background also has the right volume
-
The intro at 45 seconds is a bit late, it was a bit weird as a viewer, as i had no idea what was going on
The first three minutes of jumping down are a bit of repetitive, actually, the entire thing is you jumping down. so maybe put some more variety in your video. skip some parts if needed.

summary-ish: you're good at speaking, big plus, but theres definitely space for improvement

me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!

imma review your channel trailer where you play ghosts

+
good intro
clear voice
constantly talking
a lot of information about the future put in there, a viewer knows what's up on your channel
good outro
-
the topic 'how i'm doing at YouTube is not always that interesting. (this is the only vid i checked tho, so idk how you usually do it)
you don't seem to put much emotion in the let's play, maybe you should attempt putting some more variety in your way of speaking.
The problem with the game you're playing: its CoD. also the other game i see you've played is minecraft. Because of the overload of those vids, you really need to put in extra effort to make it something watch-worthy.

all in all- talking skills are there, your intro and outro are well organized but could use some more variety to increase the entertainment value

SORRY for the rest guys, i'll try checking you out tomorrow

Back