anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

RamonRedcat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
so alright here's the deal, i'm not active that much on yttalk, but i'd like to attempt and become more involved. As i have gained some experience with youtube, different styles of videos and techniques,
i figured maybe i can review some of your channels?

If anyone's interested, just reply on the thread with your channel and a video of your choice and i'll try to:
~ Give feedback on your channel trailer and the overall look of your channel.
~ Give feedback on the video of your choice you have submitted.

also there are no requirements you need for me to review it, except that you handle my review seriously, because giving feedback can take some time. also if it's got some critique, please don't think its the end of the world aight? c:

EDIT: NEW REQUESTS FOR REVIEWS WILL NOT BE DONE SOON. LIKE. DONT EXPECT IT THIS MONTH IF YOU REQUEST NOW. OR NEXT. JUST SAYING.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrashbat

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well my channel is that red button that is on this post and the trailer is there if your not subbed so please give me some feedback i need to look and feel professional so people will come to me on youtube

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can review any videos you like, my channel link won't work in the post.

Thanks friend!

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so alright here's the deal, i'm not active that much on yttalk, but i'd like to attempt and become more involved. As i have gained some experience with youtube, different styles of videos and techniques,
i figured maybe i can review some of your channels?

If anyone's interested, just reply on the thread with your channel and a video of your choice and i'll try to:
~ Give feedback on your channel trailer and the overall look of your channel.
~ Give feedback on the video of your choice you have submitted.

also there are no requirements you need for me to review it, except that you handle my review seriously, because giving feedback can take some time. also if it's got some critique, please don't think its the end of the world aight? c:
I would greatly appreciate some feedback on my channel as I'm getting close to a hundred subs! :D

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would love my channelr reviewed ^^ channel in signature :)