anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

review my channel pls :D

first off, nice banner n icon c:
Also i'll be looking at your channel trailer c:

+
intro shot makes it clear. - also clear intro after that.
very HD video
cool voice, laugh at the beginning was awesomely sarcastic cx
good volume settings
constant talking which and a lot of information
I was gunna put this as a - as at first i didn't know what you were talking about, loki? if it was an advanced guide i'd say aight i won't even try to understand but it's a beginner one. A little later tho you explained about that character (i guess) making it clear what you meant.
good outro
-
possibly background music at the beginning could be fun
I don't know if you did a big beginner thing, explaining the really basic things, but if you did maybe you could link to that. It namely is talking about many warframe aspects that I, as a non-warfare-playing-individual have no idea about. so (as mentioned with the +) maybe because its a beginners guide link to the very basics or something.

realyl aside from that good voice clear audio good video quality i have nothing more to say than carry on alder!

yeah me, i need it alot man, thank you for helping i will return the favor for you if you want it :p

Hey femke c: I see you're dutch so it might help out if i do this in dutch as well.

Je kanaal lijkt heel erg vol te zitten met filmpjes van programmas als 'the voice' en andere filmpjes die niet door jou zijn gemaakt, alleen gefilmt. De filmpjes van jou zijn vooral covers, en ik ben niet echt gekwalificeerd om commentaar op muzikaal talent te geven :p dus even wat kleine dingen die ik kan opmerken

-Een intro voor je filmpjes is altijd handig, ook al zeg je gewoon even 'hey ik ben femke' het helpt voor de kijker om in het filmpje te komen.
-zelfde met een outro
-zoals ik al ergens in de comments zag staan, probeer iets harder te zingen soms. Ook zou het bij je borsato cover (afscheid nemen bestaat niet) misschien beter zijn als de muziek er bij was geplaatst.

hoop dat je hier iets mee kan![DOUBLEPOST=1391547012,1391546452][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always appreciate a kind generous gentleman such as yourself! I could use a review on my two comedy songs and their videos. It Could Always Be Worse is in my signature, and I'll embed Untitled For Now (Procrastination). I hope you do enjoy them even if you're reviewing them - most people seem to!

alright! interestingly original content it seems. looks like fun!
Ill add the + and -

+
many eastern eggs with great jokes (how i met my mom, woah cx)
great songs
fun
humor
actually good singing voice that is well used for this purpose.
animation is smooth and well done.
It's well timed and it works out great
-
a little comment on your style, i know that's what flash looks like (at least i assume it's flash) and the style of the animation is awesome ofcourse c: but maybe for the outro frames you could use another program for the text. the Subscribe to ThrashiMation button seems way too basic when looking at how awesome your video was, you need to make it a bit more click-catching!
sometimes the beginning is a bit slow (it could also be much worse- the first 5 seconds seem a bit unnessecarry)
I said the style of the animaton is awesome, and it is c: but flash is not much of a drawing program so if you'd want to make better animations i suggest using other programs to draw or so. That's just an unneeded tip that you really don't need to use unless you want to be super professional and make this a job or so cx

in short: awesome c:

alright! interestingly original content it seems. looks like fun!
Ill add the + and -

+
many eastern eggs with great jokes (how i met my mom, woah cx)
great songs
fun
humor
actually good singing voice that is well used for this purpose.
animation is smooth and well done.
It's well timed and it works out great
-
a little comment on your style, i know that's what flash looks like (at least i assume it's flash) and the style of the animation is awesome ofcourse c: but maybe for the outro frames you could use another program for the text. the Subscribe to ThrashiMation button seems way too basic when looking at how awesome your video was, you need to make it a bit more click-catching!
sometimes the beginning is a bit slow (it could also be much worse- the first 5 seconds seem a bit unnessecarry)
I said the style of the animaton is awesome, and it is c: but flash is not much of a drawing program so if you'd want to make better animations i suggest using other programs to draw or so. That's just an unneeded tip that you really don't need to use unless you want to be super professional and make this a job or so cx

in short: awesome c:
Thank you for the review. Actually, we don't use Flash. We use Anime Studio Pro 9.5. :D But your points are good. And we are working on new annotations :)

Hey I would love for you to give me a review. Hey man all types of feedback would be sweet. :D

Thank you for the review. Actually, we don't use Flash. We use Anime Studio Pro 9.5. :D But your points are good. And we are working on new annotations :)

Oh cool c: It just seemed a bit like flash c:
i'm glad i could help!

@ the rest,
sorry i'm a bit slow, theres quite some demand for these reviews apparently cx and I'm a bit busy with a lot(school,videos,morevideos.). So therefore- i'll try review all i can but if i forget someone (which means i reviewed someone who commented later) please notify me c:

Back