anyone needs their channel reviewed? [HAS DELAY]

Laura Buchanan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm still fairly new to the whole youtube thing, and am currently working on a new updated channel trailer. It would be great if you could give my channel a look and give an overall review/impression and review this video? It would help heaps! Thank you in advance

Last edited:

RamonRedcat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm still fairly new to the whole youtube thing, and am currently working on a new updated channel trailer. It would be great if you could give my channel a look and give an overall review/impression and review this video? It would help heaps! Thank you in advance
i can review it! when i've gotten the other 12 people i still need to review done cx
(most of the time i spent on here is on school, where there is no audio so its impossible to review people.)

Laura Buchanan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can review it! when i've gotten the other 12 people i still need to review done cx
(most of the time i spent on here is on school, where there is no audio so its impossible to review people.)
Whenever you can get around to it, I'll gladly take the feedback! You are awesome!

Reactions: RamonRedcat

RamonRedcat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
(been really busy trying to pass entrance exams for college, haven't forgotten about you guys but this is a tad bit important)

RamonRedcat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I would choose this:
~ Give feedback on your channel trailer and the overall look of your channel.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3sDB_O_uQBC48OOJx97LVA
alrighty then lets go for the channel trailer
+
That lizard is badass
a lot of variety within the clips, showing some different parts of your channel
A lot of randomness and quick transitions
you don't seem to mind looking a bit silly, which is awesome
-
the 1,2,3 is a good kinda intro, but doesn't say much about yourself, you could maybe introduce yourself for a bit.
Same with the outro, maybe just say something like your name or so cx
I understand this is just a normal video, but if this were a video made to be a channel trailer, it lacks a bit of information as to what kinda videos you do. Because even though it shows a lot of clips from different videos, it's hard to make out what they're about.

Basically, it's a funny little video but it's hard to understand what your channel is about just from looking at it cx Your channel art is neat c: both banner and avatar are looking good and, although you could consider adding another playlist to your channel, your video organization looks good too c:

ok first off. dude what anime was that song from again? i remember that anime being badassly awesome but i can't really recall what it was called.

+
awesome intro
your title is actually legit as you give 5 reasons, thats a plus
being confident is very useful
good outro
support your fellow nerd n gamer sounds cool.
-
the intro song is a lot louder than your voice, so the viewer's volume will be lower and itll be more difficult to understand what you said
you only use footage from one game, maybe while naming those 5 reasons you could've used some different clips.
the five reasons you gave.. i'm sorry but theyre not very good in my opinion. I know this is crappy to hear but lemme explain. You give as reasons 'anime and manga' - dude that doesn't say anything, and i know you come back to it a bit later, but there doesn't seem to be an anime video on your channel. Just watching anime doesn't make your channel about anime. also, the gaming industry part is quite a good argument, but i only found that out a bit later. You being/ becoming a game designer is awesome and i'd love to hear some more bout that, but 'the gaming industry' honestly doesn't say much about your channel. I cant say anything about no 3 cuz i dont know what tennetee or something is. And about 4, as i've said, its great to be confident, but there is no proof whatsoever in the video that you do any commentary. if you'd have said you do 'some pretty damn decent' commentary or whatever, and then added some clip of you doing interesting commentary, it'd be totally great and i'd believe it. But as you just say you do 'amazing commentaries', without any proof, there is no reason for me,as a viewer, to believe that. Ok number five is a cool reason, thats good c:
don't talk about yourself being ignorant within your channel trailer. that only makes me expect you to be ignorant. If you make a channel trailer, don't boast by saying 'amazing commentaries' without proof, but more importantly, don't tell people about your worst qualities and that they should just dislike and leave. sorry but that's a horrible thing to say about yourself in a promotional video.
Maybe you could've added some background music
maybe you could try to play around with your voice a bit, trying to sound a bit more enthusiastic or such would make it more interesting.

okay so that's a shitload of advice there, please don't think i'm trying to talk you down, i'm just really trying to give you some critique and advice on how you can become better.

OK ASKING FOR REVIEWS IS ON A HALT FOR NOW TILL I WORK MY WAY THROUGH ALL THE ALREADY REQUESTED REVIEWS.

mafia97

Reaction score
Please have a look at my channel too, TheHGunified.
I can't do commentary, so leave that out.

RamonRedcat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Please have a look at my channel too, TheHGunified.
I can't do commentary, so leave that out.
as said, new requests are on hold, won't accept new requests for a bit as there are more requests comming in than i can review cx