Anyone else NOT SURPRISED nobody subbed to them?

Nope, maybe 1or 2 but thats down to the equipment I was using at the time. The content has always been gold
Possibly people didnt subscribe because in the early days my content was once every fortnight. Now ive got a lot more free time and focus on a smaller range of content

It took my channel over 6 years to really start going anywhere and its clear to me why, i can't even stomach my vids back then. I definitely had a lot of improving to do, even though at the time I thought they were good. Even now I have a long way to go still

Lol no I am not surprised. Especially with the type of channel I am (not sure I can always post a review every week and not everyone is looking for reviews of the products I review (also despite being named "all of the Above" i have yet to branch out and do other things which muddy help with subs) after 3 years I'm more surprised if I get subscribers tbh.

Lol no I am not surprised. Especially with the type of channel I am (not sure I can always post a review every week and not everyone is looking for reviews of the products I review (also despite being named "all of the Above" i have yet to branch out and do other things which muddy help with subs) after 3 years I'm more surprised if I get subscribers tbh.
There is a community for evvvverything, even the 'weirdest' things, you'll find your audience like everyoneeee else will/does/did
Also, Your channel linky thingy doesn't work ;o; and I can't find your channel!

Ah I bet that's cuz i changed my channel name and forgot to update here lol. Should work now (I have grey contacts, black ponytail to the side and a pink background in case it doesn't though).

I hope i get to that stage because right now i am convinced I am releasing good material but just unlucky

There are some people that just have these huge personalities and are amazing on camera. It's a little intimidating, to say the least. Plus, they can just get on camera and talk for 15-20 minutes and never run out of things to say. I'm not built that way at all.

I just hope that I'll get better over time and that there's something about me and my message that will connect with people. I figure I don't need everyone to subscribe. I just need to find my tribe.

Back