Anyone else NOT SURPRISED nobody subbed to them?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So, This sounds like a really weird title but hear me out---

Is anyone else totally not suprised that nobody subscribed to them, 1 month, 1 year, ago (ect), because sometimes I look back at even my recent from 2 or 3 months ago and think to myself 'wow, I would NOT subscribe to my own channel' even though back when I made the video I was proud of it..

Does anyone else look back at their recent-ish stuff and think that?

Also, my older videos, I don't even know why I bothered I was suchhhh an awkward mess, dang...

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Lol that's me but with my voice, I have to hear my voice 5 billion times a day that I have no idea why someone would watch my videos lol. :p
Sometimes people feel like they should delete their oldest videos but I think people should keep them so when they really become SUCCESSFUL they can react back to those days~

Reactions: Quick Question

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Simple, as humans we will never be satisfy with ourselves. No matter what people say that they are happy with who they are it's a simple lie. Everyone will find something they don't like about themselves, I always say i don't like some part of my body and that i don't like my voice, but people seem to like it and they say they like it even tough i myself hate it... so yeah is normal.

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I expect lower sub numbers since I'm in a niche genre but Im still surprised to have people like my stuff since it's just a big experiment. It's mainly subs and positive comments that keep me going for the most part.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
More and more, i´m getting less and less surprised that people don´t subscribe to me! Because I haven´t changed the concept of my content at all.
As I do vlogs and just shoot places I go to and almost doesn´t talk in the travel videos.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
....so what!? if you create and publish whatever -you- like and enjoy, whenever you have time or mood, there is no problem I guess...
I prefer to spend time fooling with cameras, experimenting and editing rather than trying to promote my self or something.
:)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im not suprised by people not wanting to sub to me because my channel is trash. I wouldnt sub to myself either although I am interested in most of the content within the videos as thats how they start.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i dunno, i go into each video thinking "this could get 1mil views" but then they don't lol. i always try to make the best thing i can at the moment, and i'm happy with the quality even of my older stuff. it's been nice to consistently improve though with each video

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure I look back at a video and think this could be better or this part could probably be changed or fixed but I know what my intentions were when I made that video so it makes it easier for me to accept it. Plus, it's a good way to gauge how I've improved changed and if people ever wonder where you came from those videos will be great. Jacksepticeye has 15m subs and almost 3.5k videos. To be successful you have to make stuff and improve, that's it.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
....so what!? if you create and publish whatever -you- like and enjoy, whenever you have time or mood, there is no problem I guess...
I prefer to spend time fooling with cameras, experimenting and editing rather than trying to promote my self or something.
:)
For sure! I used to be a lot more focused on what people 'wanted' to watch (eg. the videos I saw other people do, or the videos that got more views on my channel) and now I just don't care
I just make videos that make me happy

I'm more referring to OLD videos that I'm super awkward in, and the quality is soooo bad, with all fault my own because I was lazyhahah

Reactions: videoeditgr