Comedy Anybody else do videos other than gaming? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).

Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).[DOUBLEPOST=1365340765,1365340638][/DOUBLEPOST]Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).
I will have to check you out later. I see plenty of vlog/comedy channels on here but musicians are kinda rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back