Comedy Anybody else do videos other than gaming? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming used to be my life too, i was addicted haha, but recently i just fell out of the gaming community :\ soon i plan to come back, but not right now lol
my post was 100 percent BS lol I'm a musician/comedian/vlogger LOL

Time to talk about the evolution of life, lets begin.
In the beginning, there was the earth. And on that earth were things. And those things grew. And learned how to make Chinese food, mac and cheese, and tacos. And it was good. And they called this life on the internet. And it was good!

In the beginning, there was the earth. And on that earth were things. And those things grew. And learned how to make Chinese food, mac and cheese, and tacos. And it was good. And they called this life on the internet. And it was good!
Then YTtalk was born, and the love for basic human interaction went out the window.

alright, well I'm gonna leave this crazy train for the night. Idk about you guys, but it's kinda late here! tired as what! so I'll catch you kooky kids later!

alright, well I'm gonna leave this crazy train for the night. Idk about you guys, but it's kinda late here! tired as what! so I'll catch you kooky kids later!
Peace out bro diddly, I'll see you in the morrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back