Comedy Anybody else do videos other than gaming? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
As you can see, I often disappear from the forum for no apparent reason. I'm just a mystery :cool:
hanabiflare.... like the wind she is... *yoda voice*

AusBluesMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).[DOUBLEPOST=1365340765,1365340638][/DOUBLEPOST]Dedicated music channel here. It's a tough gig (HA! Unintentional pun ftw!) but it's different.

Planning on eventually moving into the Vlog side of things - I do have a second channel with a couple of mates where we do shorts and skits, but I'm usually behind the camera as director or cinematographer (the only one who knows how to use a damn camera lol).
I will have to check you out later. I see plenty of vlog/comedy channels on here but musicians are kinda rare.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I do a vlog/rant thing called Ranty Jackson and am starting skitches[DOUBLEPOST=1365341805,1365341778][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ummm.... yeah... you have no idea how much this fits me as well....
You're not a typical anything. You're
SYMPH

Reactions: Symph
Status
Not open for further replies.