Other Any musicians want to do a collab?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Are there any musicians (guitarists, basists, singers) that want to collab on a song? I can split screen your parts in imovie and edit the audio if needed. I'm willing to play anything! :D

I already subscribed to you and even commented on this video.
You got some catching up to do :)

Stop by and subscribe and comment on some of my vids. Let's keep in touch for sure!

hey man, I can collab if you want! I checked out your channel out and ur awesome. I sing and play the piano and maybe we can figure something out! message me if you want!

hey man, I can collab if you want! I checked out your channel out and ur awesome. I sing and play the piano and maybe we can figure something out! message me if you want!

Whats your skill level on piano? I've been learning the song below for months now and I'm interested in covering it! The piano parts really awesome (its jordan ruddess dream theater) lemme know.

Whats your skill level on piano? I've been learning the song below for months now and I'm interested in covering it! The piano parts really awesome (its jordan ruddess dream theater) lemme know.

i'm real good at piano, been playing for bout 8 years now, but ill take a look at the song and see if i can do it!

Back