Other Any musicians want to do a collab?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Are there any musicians (guitarists, basists, singers) that want to collab on a song? I can split screen your parts in imovie and edit the audio if needed. I'm willing to play anything! :D

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This could be an awesome idea for collaboration! I'm a lead singer in a progressive rock band http://www.tanadra.com
Any ideas on songs you were thinking? If interested of course.
Let me know!

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you like guns n roses? Knockin on heavens floors oils be pretty fun office you're ińterested

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I already subscribed to you and even commented on this video.
You got some catching up to do :)

Stop by and subscribe and comment on some of my vids. Let's keep in touch for sure!

RafaelSMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey man, I can collab if you want! I checked out your channel out and ur awesome. I sing and play the piano and maybe we can figure something out! message me if you want!

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey man, I can collab if you want! I checked out your channel out and ur awesome. I sing and play the piano and maybe we can figure something out! message me if you want!
Whats your skill level on piano? I've been learning the song below for months now and I'm interested in covering it! The piano parts really awesome (its jordan ruddess dream theater) lemme know.

RafaelSMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whats your skill level on piano? I've been learning the song below for months now and I'm interested in covering it! The piano parts really awesome (its jordan ruddess dream theater) lemme know.

i'm real good at piano, been playing for bout 8 years now, but ill take a look at the song and see if i can do it!

RafaelSMusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
it could take some work but i could learn it! wanna plan on something a little easier at first tho?