Other Any musicians want to do a collab?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What style of music do you sing mostly? any songs? I can play anything so its up to you

Caleb

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I do any kind of style honestly,Im a vary type of singer,Hmm how bout the cave by mumford and sons? i really wanna do that one If your able to record it and send me the track i can record vocals send it back to you
--- merged: Jun 15, 2012 at 4:56 AM ---
What style of music do you sing mostly? any songs? I can play anything so its up to you
I do any kind of style honestly,Im a vary type of singer,Hmm how bout the cave by mumford and sons? i really wanna do that one If your able to record it and send me the track i can record vocals send it back to you

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sure! I'll start all these collab vids soon this summer once exams are all over (ends tomorrow)

ArfianSaban

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
we left with a drummer. guitarist, bassist,vocalist,keyboardist all here except for a drummer. if you guys dont mind, i wanna try mix all the tracks up. well i recently pick up on mixing like a month or 2.

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well your covers sound fantastic so go ahead mix it! This will be posted from all of our channels referencing each other correct?

ArfianSaban

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i will just mix the audio then i pass to the person who is good at video editing to fit everything. so here are the steps, all record 2 kinds of track, one is you guys playing with the backing song and the other is just what you guys are playing without the backing song. Then i try my best to mix it and then i pass the audio to everyone that is involve and we use the final mix audio and record with a video and pass to the final person who is good at video editing and edit all our videos, compile into one. Hows that sounds?

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Haha sounds good to me. Well just have to stay in communication during the mixing process and we should be fine!

ArfianSaban

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys, do leave down you facebook accounts and maybe we can keep in contact by make a group of something so easier to keep in touch since everyone use facebook. duh! haha.

Briannabana

Lacey Less Singer/Songwriter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey ! I'm up for a collab :) I'm a singer and I play guitar and a bit of piano :) hit me up ! - Angie