AN ALTERNATIVE CONVERSATION ABOUT CONTENT

MyLifeMyWorld

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Rachel!! Just watched your video and loved it - so cute! And this is really what I wanna do too - I wanna get to know people so bad!! I'm just so shy to like DM anyone being like "I like your content let's be friends!" Hahaha

I love that you're doing comedy because that's what I'm doing as well! (aside from my newest video which was a vlog) I do a lot of communitychannel/Grace Helbig-esque style videos since those are my absolute favs and my comedy style is exactly like that. I just watched your channel and love how cute and uplifting it is - definitely subscribed instantly hahaha :)
I just watched your celebrity obsessed video, it's funny :) You shouldn't be shy about asking people to be friends, just take the plunge, you have nothing to lose and potentially new friends and experiences to gain!!

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Vidcast

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I'm Will. I'm aspiring to be a writer and director, so when I can, I write sketch comedy and action shorts. Other times I just enjoy vlogging. :)

Reactions: MyLifeMyWorld

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
HELLO EVERYONE! So I've been kind of browsing through YTtalk and checking out a lot of people's channels. There is SO MUCH amazing content out there that doesn't necessarily have the exposure it deserves. I think this is due to a lot of different things on the Internet. So, this morning I filmed and posted a video hoping to start a discussion about different types of content and such. Because self-promotion and self-advertising are often associated with a negative stigma, I wanted to create a video in which new and upcoming YouTubers can feel free to express their content's value in the comments section. If you're interested, feel free to check it out or even post about your videos in this thread! I think this could potentially be a really interesting, widespread conversation- so let's get it started.

I'll go first: My name is Rachel and my videos focus on comedy. The concept of humor has always been something I've loved, and so this summer I decided to start making content on YouTube.
What a wonderful idea! It's always refereshing to see more genuine and authentic support out there.

Hello! My name is Emma-Louise, I'm from England and I make educational videos with a twist of comedy! I've obsessed with puns, languages and useless trivia - so I put my passions into YouTube videos and here we are!

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I'm Will. I'm aspiring to be a writer and director, so when I can, I write sketch comedy and action shorts. Other times I just enjoy vlogging. :)
Hi, Will! Your channel is awesome. I love the videos where you summarize what happened for you throughout the month. It's such a great idea! It really helps to give your viewers some personal insight into you as a person. Also- you have a really great sense of humor.[DOUBLEPOST=1466084742,1466084446][/DOUBLEPOST]
What a wonderful idea! It's always refereshing to see more genuine and authentic support out there.

Hello! My name is Emma-Louise, I'm from England and I make educational videos with a twist of comedy! I've obsessed with puns, languages and useless trivia - so I put my passions into YouTube videos and here we are!
Hi, Emma-Louise! You are so charismatic! Your videos have such great flow to them and are hilarious. I LOVE random facts about things; this is such a great idea for content! Can't wait to see what you put out there in the future.

P.S. Your Batman sneakers are amazing.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, Emma-Louise! You are so charismatic! Your videos have such great flow to them and are hilarious. I LOVE random facts about things; this is such a great idea for content! Can't wait to see what you put out there in the future.

P.S. Your Batman sneakers are amazing.
Thank you so much, I love doing these videos! And thanks again, they were a greatly appreciated birthday gift from my dad!

TheAwkwardFamily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds like fun

Hi my name is Rachel (I swear to god it is! I've never met so many Rachel's in my life lol) and I do a range of videos like daily Vlogs but also themed days such as foodie Friday and thoughtful Thursday's I just want to show people the real me and create and share family memories. Also if I ever became "YouTube famous" I've decided I will put most of the money into maintaining a free psychology clinic so people with low income can have access to decent free therapy (cause NHS therapy sucks)

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds like fun

Hi my name is Rachel (I swear to god it is! I've never met so many Rachel's in my life lol) and I do a range of videos like daily Vlogs but also themed days such as foodie Friday and thoughtful Thursday's I just want to show people the real me and create and share family memories. Also if I ever became "YouTube famous" I've decided I will put most of the money into maintaining a free psychology clinic so people with low income can have access to decent free therapy (cause NHS therapy sucks)
Hey, Rachel! Your vlogs are awesome. I love how natural you are in front of the camera! It's almost as if viewers are just hanging out with you. In regards to putting YouTube money towards free therapy- I think that is an amazing idea! Mental health isn't a big enough concern today. Can't wait to see what you put out there in the future!

PS. Kai is adorable!

TheAwkwardFamily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, Rachel! Your vlogs are awesome. I love how natural you are in front of the camera! It's almost as if viewers are just hanging out with you. In regards to putting YouTube money towards free therapy- I think that is an amazing idea! Mental health isn't a big enough concern today. Can't wait to see what you put out there in the future!

PS. Kai is adorable!
Aww thank you for your kind words I'm so glad. I have anxiety but I feel so relaxed infront of the camera :) I check out your video I loved the human weird video :) I actually agree with lots of the points XD

MyLifeMyWorld

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am working on an advice series dealing with mental health problem such as depression and anxiety amongst many other issues. Suffering with both myself and having been through others, I want to pass on what I have experienced and how I have dealt with/am dealing with different situations because of it. If I can help even one person I'll be happy.

I'm still working on being comfortable infromt of the camera, how do you do it Rachel? haha

TheAwkwardFamily

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am working on an advice series dealing with mental health problem such as depression and anxiety amongst many other issues. Suffering with both myself and having been through others, I want to pass on what I have experienced and how I have dealt with/am dealing with different situations because of it. If I can help even one person I'll be happy.

I'm still working on being comfortable infromt of the camera, how do you do it Rachel? haha
I just pretend that the camera is my friend and that's who I'm talking to :) infact vlogging in public I don't get tht nervous about as people don't know me they can judge all they like but I won't be seeing them again however I get nervous filming infront of my friends but I imagine the camera is like my best friend and I can be comfortable infront of them and tell them anything :)