AN ALTERNATIVE CONVERSATION ABOUT CONTENT

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO EVERYONE! So I've been kind of browsing through YTtalk and checking out a lot of people's channels. There is SO MUCH amazing content out there that doesn't necessarily have the exposure it deserves. I think this is due to a lot of different things on the Internet. So, this morning I filmed and posted a video hoping to start a discussion about different types of content and such. Because self-promotion and self-advertising are often associated with a negative stigma, I wanted to create a video in which new and upcoming YouTubers can feel free to express their content's value in the comments section. If you're interested, feel free to check it out or even post about your videos in this thread! I think this could potentially be a really interesting, widespread conversation- so let's get it started.

I'll go first: My name is Rachel and my videos focus on comedy. The concept of humor has always been something I've loved, and so this summer I decided to start making content on YouTube.

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This seems like a good thing. My name is Lewis my videos are mainly news and gaming. I have always loved editing and filming videos since I was little and thats why I started Youtube.

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This seems like a good thing. My name is Lewis my videos are mainly news and gaming. I have always loved editing and filming videos since I was little and thats why I started Youtube.
Lewis! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm currently checking out your channel and I really like it! Your video "Is It Possible To Get 1 Billion Subscribers" is extremely interesting. I'm pretty sure you'd have to be Jesus to leverage 547,571 subscribers per day. COMPLETE CRAZINESS! Thanks again.

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lewis! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm currently checking out your channel and I really like it! Your video "Is It Possible To Get 1 Billion Subscribers" is extremely interesting. I'm pretty sure you'd have to be Jesus to leverage 547,571 subscribers per day. COMPLETE CRAZINESS! Thanks again.
Aye. thanks. I checked out your channel too you have some good videos and nice channel art

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
hey, my name is also Rachel and my animations are also comedy focused! :D

KoheiKoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is Travis and I just want to say I really like your videos especially the one on cereals hahaha. I really like this idea btw. We both have an interest in comedic videos!!

Reactions: Rachel Berry

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is Travis and I just want to say I really like your videos especially the one on cereals hahaha. I really like this idea btw. We both have an interest in comedic videos!!
Hi, Travis!! Thanks so much. Your video about broke people is hilarious. The ice and water was GENIUS. You definitely have an awesome sense of humor

Reactions: KoheiKoon