AN ALTERNATIVE CONVERSATION ABOUT CONTENT

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Your videos are awesome
thanks so much! love your channel boarder :) really pops out

Hi, Rachel! First of all, I love your name :) and second of all, you are SO talented! Love your videos.
thank you so much :D - i love your voice, you have a really clear quality with your voice in your videos too :D doing so well for just 2 weeks!

Reactions: Lrulesok

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh wow, you're so nice, let's be youtube friends !
Let's do it!!!!! Instagram? Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1465570726,1465570616][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks so much! love your channel boarder :) really pops out

thank you so much :D - i love your voice, you have a really clear quality with your voice in your videos too :D doing so well for just 2 weeks!
Thanks so much! Hoping to get a little more exposure by the end of the summer, but I guess we'll have to see!

Reactions: Lightsen

Beepinoy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO EVERYONE! So I've been kind of browsing through YTtalk and checking out a lot of people's channels. There is SO MUCH amazing content out there that doesn't necessarily have the exposure it deserves. I think this is due to a lot of different things on the Internet. So, this morning I filmed and posted a video hoping to start a discussion about different types of content and such. Because self-promotion and self-advertising are often associated with a negative stigma, I wanted to create a video in which new and upcoming YouTubers can feel free to express their content's value in the comments section. If you're interested, feel free to check it out or even post about your videos in this thread! I think this could potentially be a really interesting, widespread conversation- so let's get it started.

I'll go first: My name is Rachel and my videos focus on comedy. The concept of humor has always been something I've loved, and so this summer I decided to start making content on YouTube.

Hello Rachel from my sister and I! We also love comedy skits and we are currently doing that with our channel as well :) I hope we could be friends :) I would really love to have friends from other countries who enjoys youtube like me as well

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ReclusiveFruit! I just followed you![DOUBLEPOST=1465608090,1465608012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Rachel from my sister and I! We also love comedy skits and we are currently doing that with our channel as well :) I hope we could be friends :) I would really love to have friends from other countries who enjoys youtube like me as well
Hi, guys! Always looking for some new friends. You guys have some really funny videos!

Beepinoy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ReclusiveFruit! I just followed you![DOUBLEPOST=1465608090,1465608012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, guys! Always looking for some new friends. You guys have some really funny videos!
Oh sorry just woke up :) it's 11:02 am here :) I'll sub back now :) btw do you wanna make a virtual collab with us?

Neimers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Rachel!! Just watched your video and loved it - so cute! And this is really what I wanna do too - I wanna get to know people so bad!! I'm just so shy to like DM anyone being like "I like your content let's be friends!" Hahaha

I love that you're doing comedy because that's what I'm doing as well! (aside from my newest video which was a vlog) I do a lot of communitychannel/Grace Helbig-esque style videos since those are my absolute favs and my comedy style is exactly like that. I just watched your channel and love how cute and uplifting it is - definitely subscribed instantly hahaha :)

Reactions: MyLifeMyWorld

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Rachel!! Just watched your video and loved it - so cute! And this is really what I wanna do too - I wanna get to know people so bad!! I'm just so shy to like DM anyone being like "I like your content let's be friends!" Hahaha

I love that you're doing comedy because that's what I'm doing as well! (aside from my newest video which was a vlog) I do a lot of communitychannel/Grace Helbig-esque style videos since those are my absolute favs and my comedy style is exactly like that. I just watched your channel and love how cute and uplifting it is - definitely subscribed instantly hahaha :)
Thanks so much for checking out my channel! I've checked out yours as well, and I really like what I see so far. Comedy is definitely my favorite style of content as well- it's so broad and you can really do whatever you want with it. As far as making YouTube friends goes- DON'T BE SHY! YouTube is a community first. Personally speaking, I am always down to chat with whomever. Communication with other YouTubers helps to make us more well-rounded as creators. Thanks again![DOUBLEPOST=1465654238,1465654100][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sorry just woke up :) it's 11:02 am here :) I'll sub back now :) btw do you wanna make a virtual collab with us?
Hi, guys! So, I'm going to have to pass on the virtual collab for now just because I'm still so new to YouTube, and I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. But I really appreciate your offer! Thank you anyways!

spektronomy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there Rachel! I watched your newest video, and I must admit, it indeed is pointless. Yet somehow entertaining. Welp, guess it's just nowadays world. Anyway, I'm staying and definitely looking forward to more cool content!

I myself, try to record gaming stuff similar to things Markiplier and jacksepticeye do. Although still far from their experience and sense of humour, I guess I do what I do(though lost in the ocean of DOZILLIONS of similar channels). IT'S THEIR FAULT. IT'S THEM WHO INSPIRED ME.

Rachel Berry

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there Rachel! I watched your newest video, and I must admit, it indeed is pointless. Yet somehow entertaining. Welp, guess it's just nowadays world. Anyway, I'm staying and definitely looking forward to more cool content!

I myself, try to record gaming stuff similar to things Markiplier and jacksepticeye do. Although still far from their experience and sense of humour, I guess I do what I do(though lost in the ocean of DOZILLIONS of similar channels). IT'S THEIR FAULT. IT'S THEM WHO INSPIRED ME.
Hello! Thanks so much for checking out my channel! I don't really know much about gaming, but I'll be sure to check out yours, as well! Perhaps I can learn a thing or two... I actually am quite a fan of GTA

Last edited: