Almost at 1,700 Gained 1,600 and got yt partnership in 6 monthes :D

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well obviously yeah, we hop on the bandwagon every third video or so. But you're strictly a gamer, not a gamer as well as a videomaker. Why don't more videogame channel producers edit your footage down to just the interesting bits, and then put your radio track of commentary on after the picture is edited?
Thats the thing, if you look at my other videos you will see im not strictly a gamer, i do tutorials or reviews from time to time but my commentaries, they are just funny stories i tell but i just so happen to be playing a game at the time im telling a story lol. And for a gamer who edits his vids down to bits? Look for ModernWarNegro on youtube and watch his videos

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well obviously yeah, we hop on the bandwagon every third video or so. But you're strictly a gamer, not a gamer as well as a videomaker. Why don't more videogame channel producers edit your footage down to just the interesting bits, and then put your radio track of commentary on after the picture is edited?
Oh look at me I use bolded font LOOK AT MY TEXT GUYS !! IM IMPORTANT.

just teasing ya ^^. But that kind of defeats the whole purpose of "let's plays" to be honest. Unless you make montages once in awhile.

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im not sure, im definately going to continue doing what i love to do and hope i keep that average of 200+ Subs a month :D
I am just starting out at the moment. I am aiming at putting some full play through episodes up before I focus on the subs and views. Though my channel is really based around my friends watching mainly. It is kind of experiment for me to do go out and do promoting but I have plenty of goals and will hopefully fulfill them. Good luck to reaching 200 subs :)

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am just starting out at the moment. I am aiming at putting some full play through episodes up before I focus on the subs and views. Though my channel is really based around my friends watching mainly. It is kind of experiment for me to do go out and do promoting but I have plenty of goals and will hopefully fulfill them. Good luck to reaching 200 subs :)
well thats how it starts, with your friends watching. but they are your biggest support and having them share your vids with other people is the best idea

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Oh look at me I use bolded font LOOK AT MY TEXT GUYS !! IM IMPORTANT.

just teasing ya ^^. But that kind of defeats the whole purpose of "let's plays" to be honest. Unless you make montages once in awhile.
So you mean to tell us there's a retentive audience of people willing to watch you walk and talk for 20 minutes to one hour? Why flood YouTube with so many of these inane cud chewing drivel fests. More often than not the blog blabbing has nothing to do with the on screen content. Even when Fred Rogers fed his fish, he continued talking about community. Let's Play producers took Bob Ross's ground breaking work as permission to make the world watch paint dry. You lot are ******* in the face of the fine tradition of filmmaking, simply because you have the tools to create gobs of nothingness and cram it down the throats of those innocent YouTube viewers that ultimately get turned away from the entire platform because of the over saturation of corporate peddling and commentaries on the goods. Leave some bandwith for the original content creators, or at least think once before you publish a video. #SaveYouTube

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you mean to tell us there's a retentive audience of people willing to watch you walk and talk for 20 minutes to one hour? Why flood YouTube with so many of these inane cud chewing drivel fests. More often than not the blog blabbing has nothing to do with the on screen content. Even when Fred Rogers fed his fish, he continued talking about community. Let's Play producers took Bob Ross's ground breaking work as permission to make the world watch paint dry. You lot are ******* in the face of the fine tradition of filmmaking, simply because you have the tools to create gobs of nothingness and cram it down the throats of those innocent YouTube viewers that ultimately get turned away from the entire platform because of the over saturation of corporate peddling and commentaries on the goods. Leave some bandwith for the original content creators, or at least think once before you publish a video. #SaveYouTube
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BLATANTLY SELFISH OPINION. GO AND CRY IN TH COMFORTS OF YOUR OWN PRIVACY INSTEAD OF HERE. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP WASTING "YOUR" PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH FOR YOUR "AMAZING" VIDEOS.

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BLATANTLY SELFISH OPINION. GO AND CRY IN TH COMFORTS OF YOUR OWN PRIVACY INSTEAD OF HERE. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP WASTING "YOUR" PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH FOR YOUR "AMAZING" VIDEOS.
There are lots of folks on this very forum that agree with the futility of the genre that you post-reality television "AnyThing is broadcast worthy" post baby boomer parenting "Everybody get's a trophy" post democratization of media "Everybody's a filmmaker" producers have created. What's worse, YouTube is a social network and you ease of production, afraid to risk putting your face on camera types have taken a strong hold in the producer population. It's either play throughs or VeVo making it to the main page. Because millions of dollars of branding can't go wrong. But how does that better serve the creative community? Because whether you acknowledge it or not you are Creators-- and SOPA/PIPA didn't pass, but this kind of prolific anti-production seems like an awful waste of the possibilities of creative control that the internet rose up to fight for.

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are lots of folks on this very forum that agree with the futility of the genre that you post-reality television "AnyThing is broadcast worthy" post baby boomer parenting "Everybody get's a trophy" post democratization of media "Everybody's a filmmaker" producers have created. What's worse, YouTube is a social network and you ease of production, afraid to risk putting your face on camera types have taken a strong hold in the producer population. It's either play throughs or VeVo making it to the main page. Because millions of dollars of branding can't go wrong. But how does that better serve the creative community? Because whether you acknowledge it or not you are Creators-- and SOPA/PIPA didn't pass, but this kind of prolific anti-production seems like an awful waste of the possibilities of creative control that the internet rose up to fight for.
Care. I like playing games and I like talking. I could not care less about what you think about what I'm doing because I enjoy doing it. If it's such a big deal start a campaign, clearly you are very passionate about this.