Channel Type
Gamer
Yea Im a gamer too :D

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Your thumbnails are super dissapointing. For a brief moment I thought that I was going to watch a sketch about a midget substitute. Shoulda listened when you said:
Yea Im a gamer too :D
It was a misleading use of the word "too". But don't brag. Anybody can rack up views from video game footage. The work has already been done for you by the games developers and marketing department. That's like us claiming great success off of our tent-pole videos. Achievement Unlocked: Bandwagoneer! You earned one thousand views generated by millions of dollars of other peoples labor, congratulations.

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol if only it was that easy, just to upload a video and watch it just rack up views me gain 1,000 subs over night. it takes time and effort. and misleading use of the word too? last time i checked too meant also. And no im not a bandwogoneer. if that were the case then you would be one too haha
Your thumbnails are super dissapointing. For a brief moment I thought that I was going to watch a sketch about a midget substitute. Shoulda listened when you said:
It was a misleading use of the word "too". But don't brag. Anybody can rack up views from video game footage. The work has already been done for you by the games developers and marketing department. That's like us claiming great success off of our tent-pole videos. Achievement Unlocked: Bandwagoneer! You earned one thousand views generated by millions of dollars of other peoples labor, congratulations.

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow that is pretty awesome. What are new goals from 1700?:)
im not sure, im definately going to continue doing what i love to do and hope i keep that average of 200+ Subs a month :D

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im not sure, im definately going to continue doing what i love to do and hope i keep that average of 200+ Subs a month :D
hey I added your skype, are you on right now?

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well obviously yeah, we hop on the bandwagon every third video or so. But you're strictly a gamer, not a gamer as well as a videomaker. Why don't more videogame channel producers edit your footage down to just the interesting bits, and then put your radio track of commentary on after the picture is edited?