A "fan" messaged me

That is super creepy. Not gonna lie.
Thankfully since I'm a guy with a low amount of subscribers I do not receive any creepy messages from fans. :O! But that doesn't mean guys can't receive creepy messages at all. I'm sure tons do. I am just happy with not being one of them for now.

I had a guy yell in my comments that he wanted to have my children (I neither have nor want them (look it's not for everyone) :/:/:/

Hahah this topic is going to be interesting and worth reading in the future :D I have one viewer from India he used to comment all my videos, asked me for email so I gave him, later on, asked me for whats app, first I didn`t respond to that message, but later on he asked again so I gave him. And he really helps me with some good advices. So even it looked a little bit weird at the first moment, now I can say we are friends, he even got sunglasses on the giveaway (random generator picked him).
One other guy out of nowhere started commenting to few of my videos very rude comments and swearing so that guy was blocked and nothing else weird I had on my channel until now.

I had a guy yell in my comments that he wanted to have my children (I neither have nor want them (look it's not for everyone) :/:/:/

That's not n uncoomon one to be heard shouted near the red carpet xD (and don't worry, no one's questioning your not-wanting children~)

I did some challenge videos (Cinnamon, Milk, etc..) about 5 years ago and this guy by the name of rugby(something) made an odd request that I film myself drinking beer and eating steak half naked. I never did it but it was probably the most bizarre request I've gotten.

I know it may not be comparable to what you are dealing with in terms of the creepy factor but I figured I would share my story.

Hoping all goes well and he stops harassing you.

Edit: The challenges were done on an unrelated channel years ago.

A few months ago a fan asked me if I have a boyfriend. I of course said yes. So he got angry at me and then blocked me on my facebook page (not my personal profile). Anyway, I made a video explaining I've been ill for the last few weeks. He unblocked me and messaged me asking if I am going to die. I have been a little creeped out. More a gut feeling then anything.

Have you guys had a fan that is a little weird?
Ignore him lmao bruh I wish I had fans that messaged me

Back