• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Jon Brooks

Loving YTtalk
Hi guys,

It's been a while since i last checked in here but I'm back and delighted to announce that my channel has hit 5 Million video views. I've worked hard over the years creating content but it's certainly been worth it. :dance:

Exciting times ahead...

Best wishes,
Jon

It's amazing. :) Congrats and hope you achieve more success with your channel in future. :) If you don't mind, may I know how long did it took you to reach 5 million views?

It's amazing. :) Congrats and hope you achieve more success with your channel in future. :) If you don't mind, may I know how long did it took you to reach 5 million views?
Thanks Rini, i started the channel around 7 years ago. My second channel is starting to do better than this one now though. I have more subscribers on it and the video growth is faster. Shame... i spent more time developing this channel... you just never know. :)

Back