• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Thanks Rini, i started the channel around 7 years ago. My second channel is starting to do better than this one now though. I have more subscribers on it and the video growth is faster. Shame... i spent more time developing this channel... you just never know. :)

That's really great to know. I have one channel from past 10 years and still didn't reached to that level. Hope you share some tips and tricks for optimizing videos. It would be really helpful. :)

That's an awesome milestone! Congrats on that!!
Thanks Don. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505266560,1505266509][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's really awesome! Congrats!
Thanks Alexander. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1505266677][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's really great to know. I have one channel from past 10 years and still didn't reached to that level. Hope you share some tips and tricks for optimizing videos. It would be really helpful. :)
First of all, great content is required where users want to watch, like and share... metadata and descriptions are important too! Even the time of day you upload a video can make a difference.

Back