3 tidbits of advice for those of you starting out

TA5

Hit your two hands together for TA5!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey bud, did you create your other channel with a separate account, or with the same one?

Reactions: Somer Nelson

Somer Nelson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I created it with another account. I had to re Brand myself. Why?

RinneKid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I basically did what you did and started a new channel. I have practically no subscribers, but thats not the question. Right now I do and plan on doing a video every sunday. Do you think thats good? I plan on blogs(once in a while) comedy, challenges and a bit of art. And maybe some random stuff.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Goo advice mate, and congratulations on your success. The only thing I do not understand is why you had to create new channel ? You could just re-brand it and subs who did not like your new topics would just leave.

Anyhow keep on making quality vidoes and will back at 20k subs in not time :)

ForMyLove

♥ Create ▐ Prank▐ Revenge ♥
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great advice thank you, I will strive to live by this :)

Paleo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Goo advice mate, and congratulations on your success. The only thing I do not understand is why you had to create new channel ? You could just re-brand it and subs who did not like your new topics would just leave.

Anyhow keep on making quality vidoes and will back at 20k subs in not time :)
I left it because I had a copyright strike that wasn't going to go away soon, so I made the other channel and started posting content there.

However, now the copyright strike is gone and I do have some plans for the other channel. I'm revamping it soon and will be posting some other stuff there in November.

TKexclusive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree completely will all you said! Actually being social is a huge step in gaining subscribers i found!! Lets say like twitter people always are asking you to check out here channel! All you hsve to do is talk to they a little check out thier channel then ask them smoothly hey mind taking a look at my channel!!