3 tidbits of advice for those of you starting out

Good advice generally I suppose even an eclectic YouTube channel could post a consistent frequency and update by social media what its doing, so thank you Paleo.

Some pretty good tips there! I have messaged a few other youtubers to see if I could do a video with them. They did similar videos but I never got a reply. I guess trying to do collabs with 96 subs isn't the best idea. I don't ask my friends for help as I would feel as if I am either using them or end up spamming them. I think collabs could work if someone with a similar number of subscriber did similar videos to me, ill get hunting for those people. Thanks for the advice :D

I have to admit that starting out is really scary to me, but thank you so much for your tips and advice, I found them very helpful :)

Some very good tips. Especially that third one, patience is a must. No youtube channel got big in a day.

This seems to be what everyone is saying. The consistency thing is definitely where we are struggling. I mean we are consistent, it's just due to my work schedule and me being the guy doing all the editing and promoting for our channel our schedule is 3-4 videos a week all coming out on Friday and Saturday. I guess I could start delaying content to pace it better, it's just hard cause I get so excited to put things out as soon as they are done.

The social bit is also tough. I know we are a very very small channel at this point, but anyone I have attempted to start a conversation with just doesn't seem in the slight bit interested.

Back