2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

I like how you people are complaining about loosing its personality, well that's what your videos are for.

Its alright, the only bad thing is that i got partnered 4days ago and I didnt get a chance to make a banner. Its a shame that the new banners arent clickable :(

I opt-in yesterday, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I like this new layout. In time, others will learn to adapt and like the layout as well.

dear god no, that layout looks really bad... all sense of uniqueness and life in channels is gone ... I'm out. I'm never going to willingly go into that... white puke you guys call a layout... everything is so bland and boring... no colour, nothing unique, just white boring and dead, with a small splash of color and life at the top.

The white is nicer than the gray. :|

I'm actually liking the new channel design. It appears more intuitive to me. I guess it's just different. Your channel looks good!

im pretty p****d about the new layout. I like having the ability to have a custom design on my channel

I don't really like the new layout that much. I'm disappointed in the fact that I can't add a featured video. If YouTube is going to take away our backgrounds, at least keep the featured video. I like that we get a banner, and we get to add a tiny link bar on it, but having a banner at the top isn't graphically enough for my eyes. It's not like we can do anything about it though. Unless YouTube gives people a choice to be different, and NOT use this new layout. Give me the option to revert back to the original layout, lmao.

Back